1️⃣4️⃣

*1 Week Later*

Its been a week since that whole Dream situation

Its been a week since that whole Dream situation. And ever since that Jayda really been giving me the cold shoulder. So imma just tell her the truth. She probably gon be made for a minute but I dont blame her.

"Ma can you open the door for me" I said calling her. "Why?" She said sounding annoyed. "Because I want to talk to you about some" I said twisting one of my dreads. "Here I come" She said hanging up on me.

*2 Minutes Later*

"Come in" She said opening the door. "Hey.." I said walking in. "What you got to tell me Dayvon?" She said folding her arms. "Sit down" I said to her. "What?" she said sitting down. "You that whole situation that popped off and how I said I didn't know her and stuff?" I said taking off my hood. "Yeah so you know her or something" Jayda said grabbing her a cover.

"Yeah I do.. and the reason why I dont want her is because we used to mess around like forever ago and she got pregnant by the dude she had after me but she keeps trying to say that the baby is mine but it isnt and I got three DNA test that confirms I'm not but she swears up and down that I paid for false results or something" I said nervously. "So you lied about not knowing her for what Dayvon?" She said plainly.

"Because I didn't know how you would react and I didn't know you was hanging out with her until that day and I was shocked but I should've told you forever ago and so I'm sorry ma" I said twisting my dread. "Its cool just because of the fact that we are in a relationship I want you to talk to me about stuff like that. Because this whole situation could've been avoid you just gotta communicate with me" She said hugging me.

"I understand" I said hugging her back. "But now I'm finna confront her at this park about this and cut her off I know she wasn't the only one that knew about this whole plan" She said standing up and putting on her shoes. "In going too but you not fighting because at the end of the day you are with child" I said standing behind her and rubbing her lil bump.

"Let me go get my phone" She said going up stairs. "IMMA MEET YOU IN THE CAR" I said to her before running out the house to grab my phone and call Dess and Chaylnn. "Hello?" Dess said confused. "I gotta make this quick but look I just told Jayda some shit about Dream and knowing Dream she gon try some petty shit so I need yall to pull up to this park and be aware because Jayda not supposed to fight" I said looking out making sure Jayda wasn't coming out the door.

"Von we-" Chaylnn said getting cut off by me. "Look I know yall not cool but me personally im not fighting no female and yall friendship supposed to be forever" I said talking real fast. "Why cant she fight Von?" Dess said sounding happy. "Thats up to her to tell yall but thats besides the point can yall just pull up to the park imma send yall the location" I said hanging up because Jayda walked out the house.

 "Thats up to her to tell yall but thats besides the point can yall just pull up to the park imma send yall the location"  I said hanging up because Jayda walked out the house

So even though our friend group going through what we going through me and Chaylnn still gon help our girl out. I dont know why she can't fight but then again them hoes is weird. They might try and pull some shit tryna hurt my baby😔. Like I still love her arguing or not. Nobody finna jump her either.

"Girl let me drive" I said to Chalynn as we was running to the car. "Ok here" She said throwing the car keys to me hopping the the passenger seat. "Ok so look from the understandings of the phone call we just got off of... he dont want us to make it know that we there until some shit pop off" I said pulling off fast as hell. "Ok but after this we gotta talk to her because its been too long" Chaylnn said making a sad face. "I planned on doing that anyways" I said laughing.

*At The Park*

"There go Jayda" I said pointing her out. "Jayda... something is not giving JAYDA WAYDA" Chaylnn said literally analyzing her. "Something is different" I said because something is off. "There go Dream and Renni yeah they most definitely up to something" Chaylnn said.

"Gotta be because she showed up with her for what?" I said taking off my seatbelt. "We still gotta wait calm ya role" Chalynn said laughing. "You right" I said laughing.

So Jayda asked me to pull up at this park

So Jayda asked me to pull up at this park. I already know what shes on. And she'll get her ass beat. I did what I did. She just mad von still mine. He know he still want me. She know he want me but whatever.

"So what did you need to talk to me about?" I said to her. "Von told me what you was on so I already know u aint gotta hide it no more" She said shrugging. "Girl yo nigga want her just accept it" Remni said laughing. "Yes he do" I said flipping my her in Jaydas face. "Bitch yo baby look like Almighty Jay and on everything I dont care what you got to say its not his baby" Jayda said shrugging. "You really just lame as fuck its not even sad for you its sad for yo son he dont get to grow up with a father cuz you to busy tryna chase yo ex" She added on.

"Im not chasing him he ate my coochie like two days ago so what do that say" I said laughing. "Wait- he did?" Renni said shocked. "Yes he did bitch" I said giving her that look.

Tbc...

Part Two Of This Chapter Dropping Tomorrow Because Im Tired And All That  But Yall Ready??