𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟏

"Yall ready to go?" I asked Dess and Chalynn

"Yeah im almost ready Dess ass ion know."Chalynn said laughing at Dess struggling to put her shoe on.

"Girl yo feet always growing I know Durk get tired of buying more shoes." I said laughing along with Chalynn.

"Yall ugly asses needa stop laughing and help me cuz lets be fr imma be the one doing all the talking with yalls non social asses." She said making me and Chalynn run to help her.

"There." Me and Dess said at the same time.

"Thank yall." Dess said grabbing her hand bag and walking out to the car with Chaylnn.

I just scrolled through my feed and seen pictures of King Von. I met him a few times. We talk here and there but hes so sexy. Like sexy as hell. I wouldn't mind changing my last name for him.

Let me stop. Because here these girls go calling my phone so I just turned my phone off and walked outside locking the door and getting in the passenger seat.

"Girl what was you doing?" Dess asked me as Chalynn pulled off.

"Oh I was taking pictures." I said to them.

"Let us see." Chalynn said stopping at a red light.

"I'll show yall later." I said looking at the car in front of us.

"Dess can you go on my phone and-" Was all I had the chance to say before she started screaming.

"Girl what in the fuck are you screaming foe." Chalynn asked pulling over the car.

"She was stalking Vons page." She said showing Chalynn my phone.

"Oh I see what it is." Chalynn said smirking at me.

"It's nothing stop." I said laughing.

"Oh and umm I might've accidentally liked a few pictures." Dess said sitting back in her seat.

"Goodjob." Chalynn said hi fiving her and continuing to drive.

"What the fuck." I said grabbing my phone trying to unlike the pictures but it was already too late.

*At The Club*

"Ouuuuu it's cracking in this bitchhhh." I said as we walked over to over our section.

"Right wheres my boyfriend at tho." Chalynn said looking around for Polo.

"Oh girl u down bad." I said as Dess started looking for Durk.