𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟓

*4 Weeks Later*

Im on my way to this hoes house

Im on my way to this hoes house. Asiandoll. This King Vons ex. Do I regret what im about to do? No. Jayda don't deserve me anyways. All that sweet shit dropped when she posted a nigga. Now I'm back to my old fucking ways. There ain't shit a nigga gon do or say about it.

And that I mean. But asian a dirty hoe for really tryna fuck. Ian gon say no tho. Jayda being selfish with the pussy. Thats all I want from her. She talking about she wanna wait. Fuck that waiting shit. She supposed to be on demon time. She just too much. Then she like communicating. Weird ass hoe. Anyways.

Im getting out the car to go into Asians house.

"AYE IM HERE" I said knocking on the door. "Hey daddy" She said opening the door. "Wassup" I said smirking at her and walking inside the house shutting the door behind me. "Follow me" She said grabbing my hand and taking me to her room.

"He's cheating I know he is" I said to Dess while crying

"He's cheating I know he is" I said to Dess while crying. "U got his location?" She asked me. "Yeah" I said handing her my phone. "Im finna send the address to my baby Durk and see if he can figure out whos house it is" She said taking a pic of the address. "Stop crying tho Jayda its gon be ok" She said walking off calling Durk.

I just feel so stupid. Should've kept things like how they was at the beach. Should've curved him. Its just crazy how he's already cheating. Like we just got together. Like whats the point of even tryna get with me to cheat. He rushed this relationship just to cheat. Its fucked up. But I'll be fine. I just want to know who he's cheating on me with.

"Jayda so I just got off the phone with durk and Von.. they told me who's house it is" Dess said making this face '😬'. "Who?" I asked her. " Vons ex Asian doll.." She said keeping that same face. "AHHH NOOO WHY" Chaylnn said coming out the bathroom laughing.

"That bitch?!" I said laughing with Chaylnn. "OUT OF ALL THE BITCHES IN THE WORLD... ASIANDOLL?" Chalynn added on. "SHE BUILT LIKE AN IMPROPER FRACTION WTH?" I said laughing. "Hell. Both of yall are going under" Dess said laughing.