Chapter 30 (Part Two): Wedding of the Century

Start from the beginning

Sidra laughs, nodding at my confession, "I totally understand love. This is the day that all of us have been waiting for since forever. Now it's finally here and it's coming true. This wedding is justI swear it's going to be the wedding of the century!"

We both laugh together and I open the door to Dani's dressing room. We see that Amber, Dani, and Lana are in a group hug. Both Sidra and I walk toward them and join in the hug as well. Life was perfect. The five of us, best friends always. We embrace one another for a few minutes and finally pull away.

"It's time Danielle." I say with a smile on my face. She smiles back and nods. She looks at herself one mote time in the full length mirror and breathes. "You're going to knock the breath out of Zayn when he sees you looking as flawless as eve." Sidra says winking at her.

Dani blushes and hits Sidra on the arm lightly. The two laugh and Sidra goes behind her to carry Dani's very long train that was covered in diamonds. Lana, Amber, and I walk a few steps ahead of Danielle and Sidra. The three of us holding hands as we made our way behind those doors leading to the main hall.

Sidra's P.O.V

As I carry Danielle's long train, I catch of a glimpse of my handsome boyfriend Liam who was looking our way. I smile at him lovingly and he returns the favour. I blow a kiss to him before returning my attention to Dani and helping her line up, of course last.

I smile at her and hug her, "Chin up babe. Today is going to be the best day of you're life." She nods in agreement.

I turn my head to see the boys, minus Zayn, making there way to greet Dani. Harry was leading the pack, and he literally was dressed to the nines and he ran over to Kendal placing a short but sweet kiss on her lips before making his way over to Dani.

Harry's P.O.V

I quickly kissed my beautiful girlfriend Kendall before making my way to Danielle. I sucked in a breath, wow, Dani has always been a beauty, but today she's at her most beautiful. She looks stunning.

A huge grin makes its way to my face as I approach Dani. She looks up to see me walking slowly toward her, and smiles immediately. I take her softly in my arms, and whisper in her ear; "You look absolutely gorgeous babe. You're going to make Zayn faint when he sees you."

Danielle laughs and hits me on the chest in a joking manner. "Aw, thank you so much Haz. You look great as well." I smile at her cheekily, "Well of course I do love. It's in my genes." She looks at me amused and we both burst out laughing.

Louis' P.O.V

I literally run over to where Danielle and Harry were standing. I lightly push Harry away from Dani and embrace her fiercely. She hugs me back, just as tightly. I literally sway her back and forth in my arms and after about two minutes I finally pull away.

"That wasn't very nice of you Lou." I hear Harry say from behind me in a joking voice. "Oh cheer up Harry, you were hogging Dani." I reply amused.

Danielle laughs at mine and Harry's playful banter. "You two are like four year olds. I swear, I don't know how Kendal and Amber deal with you two."

"HEY!" Harry and I shout in unison. The three of us burst out laughing and then I turn my full attention on Dani. "Babe, you look stunning. I have a feeling that it's you who's gonna sweep Zayn off his feet and carry him away in a carriage." I say laughing so hard.

Dani laughs and we both hug one last time. "I will always love you Dani. Always." I whispered then kissed her temple softly. I look her deeply in the eyes one last time before making my way to my lovely girlfriend Amber.