Ch. 2

Stephanie walked downstairs in the dress.

"Look at you." Bree said and took her hand.

"Wow." Mac said. "You look."

"Awkward?" Steph said.

"Try amazing." Mac said and gave her a kiss. Steph blushed.

"I agree." Juliette said looking her up and down.

Spencer wrapped her arms around Stephanie's waist from behind causing steph to jump.

"Sorry baby. Didn't mean to scare you." Spencer looked at steph. "You look gorgeous."

"Thanks. Don't you think that this dress is a little too short?"

"Don't worry. You won't be wearing it for long." Bree said lowly with a smirk.

"What?" Stephanie was confused.

"Nothing." Asia said.

"So. What's for dinner?" Steph asked.

"Take your pick." Juliette said gesturing towards the girls.

"Wait? Oh. I see what you were saying. I get it now." Steph said and laughed nervously. "You see there's a slight problem with that."

"Awwwe she's a virgin." Bree teased causing steph to blush again.

"It's okay. If you pick me all you'll have to do is lay down and look pretty." Mac whispered in her ear causing Stephanie to shiver.

"Um. I guess I'll pick you Mac." Steph said and Mac smiled. She led steph into a room and locked the door.

"Ladies. We have another deal coming tomorrow. Put your game faces on." Spencer said.
Was all steph could hear before the door closed.
About 30 minutes later steph stumbled out of the room.

"You alright?" Asia asked.

Steph nodded her head. "Thank you steph. That'll be all." Spencer said. Steph nodded again and walked to the stairs. Spencer smacked her ass as she passed by.

Steph turned around a bit and was about to say something but she kept it to herself and tried to make her way upstairs.

"Are you sure that you're okay baby?" Bree asked.

"yeah." Steph winced. "Just. Sore." Steph tried walking up the stairs again and failed.

"You need someone to carry you?" Juliette asked.

"Please?" Steph asked.

"Sure baby." Spencer said and picked steph up bridal style and carried her up the stairs.

"Goodnight Stephanie. Try to get some sleep." Spencer said. She kissed her and laid her on her bed.

"Spencer?" Steph said as she was leaving the room.

"Yes baby?"

"Thanks." Steph said.
Spencer smiled at her.
"You're beautiful."

"Get some sleep Stephanie." She said and left the room.

Steph pulled it her phone and texted Mathew.

Steph
Matty

Mathew
Stephie.

Steph
I think I'm in love

Mathew
WHATTTT REALLYYYYY

Steph
Yeah...

Mathew
Meet me at the mall tomorrow. We have much to discuss.

Steph
Idk if I can. I'll have to ask.