The Broken Soul

Amelia

I was a broken soul after Liam left me. Even before he was with me, I was broken. My parents never believed in me, My friends left me after high-school, I had a crush in High-school. Though he never liked me, it never hurt that much. But then it started to, He found out I liked him. I thought it was the worst part, but then he asked me out, the cutest guy had asked me out and of course I had said yes. Well a week later it tore me apart, he was only using me. 

The after high-school, I came across Liam, We had the most wonderful journey, he became a close part of my heart. When he told me he liked me I thought as though I were i a dream. We started dating, We had a story, and what I thought it was, a true love story. 

Once I walked into a store to find him saying I love you to a girl, She was a rich girl. Liam was rich to. Come to talk about it he was really rich had his name on everyone's lips. Obviously he was shocked to see me, but it didn't hurt him much. It hurt me though. I was a broken mess at the start and I am ending with a broken mess.

Now, I was moving on. I made up my mind, Love always broke my heart. I wanted to be able. Able to prove my parents wrong and show them that I can do things they say I cant. And this is why I was standing out side of the country's well known company, owned by a millionaire. Hopefully I would get A job.

-----------------------------------------

Next part out soooooon!