The Millionaire

Grayson 

I am a millionaire. Known throughout the country, just for my success. But there is a broken side of me, A side that changed my life. Falling in love is for the week. Its what my dad would always say. Then mom would protest and say that she would want to see me married. She wanted to see her Grandchildren. But she couldn't, nor could dad. They died the day the house was set on fire, I wasn't home, I was out with friends. When I cam back, I never even had a chance to see them before they left me forever.

I wanted moms dream to be true. So I got married to Beth. But she left me, for another guy whos success seemed so much. From that day, I knew dad was right. Falling in love is for the week, Its pathetic. 

I wanted something out of my life, and now I am the worlds most rich millionaire. Known throughout the whole country and possibly beyond. 

"Sir," My thoughts were interrupted by James voice.

"Yes James?" 

"When are we supposed to put up the position for personal assistant?" 

"Not now, we will wait a bit first."

"Sir, you have a meeting today, Its with the company you wanted to buy."

"Hmm, Yes i do, What time has it been arranged to?"

"Its in an hour sir,"

"Get the car, Lets make a move,"

-----------------------------------------------

Next part out sooooon!