The Fight

Oboro disappeared and Shinso got out of the line that was going to the safe spot. No one stopped him, truthfully he doubted anyone cared. After he left the line he got into another that was going to a different safe spot. After jumping lines he was out of sight and he started jogging to get to the fight. Oboro appeared beside him handing him his capture scarf. "Thank you." Oboro just nodded and followed behind him. Shinso managed to take down a couple villains people from the hero course saw him but they didn't seem to care since none of them tried to stop him. It was going well until he bumped into Aizawa. "What are you doing here Shinso?"

"Helping."

"Fine but don't get hurt or Mic will kill me." Shinso wasn't expecting that. At least he didn't get in trouble. He stayed with Aizawa most of the time. Oboro looked like he wanted help by didn't know how to.

After a little while they ran into real trouble. Shigaraki, Dabi, Kurogiri, and Toga were fighting Endeavor's kid, the Angry Pomeranian, and Broccoli Boy. "Stay here." Aizawa told him. Shinso wanted to complain but Aizawa ran off to help before he could.

"What does expect me to do? Just sit here and wait." Shinso said to no one in particular.

"And he just expects you to listen to him?" Oboro said startling Shinso.

"I mean he is my father and teacher I can't really disobey him without there being consequences."

"Would you rather someone get hurt because you wouldn't help when you could." Shinso turned and looked at Oboro in shock. "What? I'm just saying would you rather someone get hurt because you didn't do anything and just watched it happen or because you tried to stop it. Everyone makes mistakes but it's better if you actually do something."

"....Wow who knew you could give good advice."

"Rude!"

"Come on, let's go." Shinso said. He moved out from the wall he was hiding behind and instantly almost got hit with Dabi's fire. He quickly dodged the flames using his capture scarf to pull himself above them. He could hear Aizawa mutter something under his breath probably annoyed that Shinso disobeyed him. But that was the least of Shinso's problems right now.

The fight didn't last long after that. The league quickly realizing they were out numbered fled. Leaving all the other lowlife villains to get arrested. Shinso knew he and the others were in trouble when Aizawa turned to them. "What did you four think you were doing! You all could have gotten hurt!"

"Did you want us to just let the League go without trying to fight them!" God the Pomeranian was loud.

"You should have at least had a plan before rushing in!"

"How do you know we didn't!"

"Did you?" That got the Pomeranian to shut up. Aizawa just let out a sigh. "That's what I thought."

"I mean Blondie does have a point." Oboro said appearing right next Shinso making him flinch. But he wasn't wrong what did Aizawa expect them to do. He means with what Aizawa said about his class the Pomeranian and Broccoli Boy were the main trouble makers even if half the time they were putting themselves in danger to protect others. Shinso spaced out while Aizawa was scolding Broccoli Boy and Endeavor's kid. And when Aizawa got to scolding him it was what he had expected. That he should have listened to him instead of instantly doing exactly what he told him not to do. Shinso knew he shouldn't have done it and he knew he was going to be in a lot more trouble when he got home. But he just nodded along and apologized.