Training

It's been a week since Shinso met Oboro and they had become... friends? It was weird since one of them was dead but at least it was someone he could talk to since he didn't want to bother his dads all the time.

Right then Shinso was training with Aizawa and he was close to pinning him. Then again Aizawa wasn't going all out on him he never did. But right before he was able to get in position to pin Aizawa Oboro had to appear right in front of him. With the distraction Shinso lost his footing and fell getting tangled in his scarf. He let out a groan. Seriously! He was so close! And to make it worse he heard Oboro laughing above him.

"You look like a kitten tangled in yarn." Shinso's face turned red in embarrassment and he started to struggle in the scarf.

"You know if I wasn't here you'd probably be stuck like this for hours." And now Aizawa was getting on to him. Hadn't he been embarrassed enough in the last few minutes?

"Are you speaking from personal experience." Shit! He shouldn't have said that. But that just seemed to make Oboro laugh harder.

"I remember one time he was training during our second year at UA. Me and Zashi were trying to find him seeing as he was almost an hour late to a date. We found him stuck in his scarf on the training field. He said he had been there for almost an hour!" It took all of Shinso self control to not bust out laughing.

"Shut up or I'll leave you here and let you find a way out of it yourself."

"Okay, okay I'm sorry! Just help me get out of it!" With that Aizawa managed to untie him taking less than two minutes. A new record!

"Come on that's enough training for today."

"But-"

"No buts. We made an agreement if you get tangled we stop."

"That's so unfair! I almost got you."

"Almost doing it is different from actually doing it." Shinso just let out a sigh before heading inside.