The Attack

Shinso didn't know why he had gotten so mad at Oboro. It was stupid seeing as later that day he had also chanced calling Aizawa dad. Thankfully he didn't go crazy like Mic did. He just kinda looked shocked for a second.

Since that day Shinso hadn't seen Oboro. He had probably been hanging around Midnight or something. But it was more boring at school without him. Shinso obviously jinxed himself because right after he thought that the alarms that signaled that they were being attacked went off. 'Well so much for boring.' And oh! Of course that was when Oboro had to show up. "What are those alarms for?"

"We're getting attacked." Shinso replied trying to be quiet.

"Attacked! By who!?"

"Probably the LOV. I mean have you missed the whole entire school year?"

"No! I just didn't realize they could get onto campus."

"Again were you not there for the USJ incident."

"Don't remind me of that, but if villains are attacking why aren't you fighting them?" Shinso let out a sigh. He had been asking himself that for a while now.

"Because I'm in General Ed. Fighting villains is left for the Hero Course." By then they were walking to get to a safe place to hide while everyone else was fighting.

"Still why won't they let you go wouldn't it help to have more people?" Shinso just shrugs.

"They probably just don't want us to get in their way and mess them up."

"Why-"

"Because we don't have hero training like them. Most people here can't fight."

"But you're getting trained by Shota aren't you? You have experience fighting."

"Look I'd go if I could but I can't even if I could I don't have my capture scarf."

"So we can just get out of here and get it."

"Do you not remember how big this school is?"

"I know but tell me where it is and I can get it and be back here in less than a minute."

"Fine. But if I get in trouble it's your fault."

"Yes blame it on the ghost. People will definitely believe you."