Chapter 1: 30 Minutes or Less

Start from the beginning

Roy turns to Moss, "Hey buddy, don't listen to her; you're an amazing mechanic."

"I know, but thanks man," Moss says as he and Roy fist bump.

A moment later a DING goes off and a chef slides a pizza bag, which contains three boxes of pizzas, through a hole in the wall. Roy grabs the bag and rushes to load it into his delivery car, Moss starts the car. Roy places the bag in the back in a case, so the bag won't move during transit. Roy jumps behind the steering wheel; Moss stands outside of the driver's door.

"Aye remember I'll be here watching your process from my tablet and will be able to assist you along the way," Moss says.

"Gotcha." Roy replies as he fists bumps Moss again.

Right when Roy backs the car out of the garage, his manager and Pearl step outside. Pearl stands next to their manager, BOBBY HARDY: Caucasian, tall skinny, mid 20-year-old - short dirty blonde hair, wears thin designer glasses, a straight-press fitted yellow dress shirt with a black t-shirt underneath with fitting tan khakis and a clean pair of black sneakers.

Hardy walks up to the driver's side, Roy presses down on the electric key for the driver's window.

"Hey Roy, you know I like you, but you have to get this delivery done before thirty minutes, or I'm going to have to let you go." Roy opens his mouth to speak, but Hardy stops him with his hand. "Look this is coming from the higher ups." Roy nods in understanding. "McKenzie, send the address to Roy's GPS, please." Hardy orders.

Moss taps on his tablet, Roy gets a PING on his display, the route for the drop off pops up. Hardy holds out his right hand, Roy reaches out his right hand and they both shake hands. "Go out there and bring home the gold, I believe in you." Hardy said as they released their hands.

Moss gives Roy a two-finger salute and Roy returns the salute. Roy locks eyes with Pearl and blows her a kiss, Pearl returns it with an ugly look and walks back into the restaurant. Roy winds up his window and presses "Start Route" on his dashboard, which simultaneously sends a notification to the customer letting them know their delivery is on its way. A three second count down starts on his display. THREE... Roy tightens his gloves. TWO... revs the engine. ONE... his tires sang. BUZZ... Roy rockets out of the parking lot like a bat out of hell.

ACT 2

It's Friday night and the streets are nearly empty, so Roy is gunning down the road 20 miles over the mandated speed limit of 30 mph. A red-neon clock on the display counts down from 28:13. Roy gets a call from Moss, so he answers it.

"What's up buddy?"

"You're coming up on a speed trap on ya right," Moss says.

"What should I do?"

"I gotcha, take the next left into an alleyway, then take a sharp right onto another one. This will lead you straight past the trap." Roy drifts left into the alley leaving skid marks on the road, then drifts right into the right alley.

"Yo, that was some smooth drifting my man! Who taught you that?" Moss excitedly says. "It's just a lil sum-sum I picked up, but you ain't seen nothing yet; I got more in store." Roy chuckles while Moss replies, "Okay, hotshot, you can show me later after making this delivery. Now take the next right to get back onto Logan Street." Roy takes the next right and gets back onto the street.

The clock on the display reads, "26:19."

"Hey Roy, take the next exit," Moss says.

"Ight." Roy replies as he pulls into the exit. "What's next buddy?" Roy asks Moss.