I ran towards Lucas when he was about to hurt Grayson again, I stopped his arms and motioned him to get out.

"Here comes the hero. Let's go." He smirked at Grayson before hoofing out while I was at the side, immobile.

"This gossipers." Jason said and sat in front of Grayson. He glanced at me but it didn't last long.

"Let them." Grayson chuckled as if he was not hurt.

I gulped when guilt crept into me.

I wonder if he's okay inside even when he looks nonchalant about it . . . he kind of reminded me of myself.

I wanted to ask about his twin brother but I know it's useless because they are not close.

"Haley! You! Where's my lip—"

"Hi!" A girl suddenly introduced herself in front of Grayson.

She's tall and skinny. Beautiful yet intimidating even when she's smiling.

Instead of answering her, Grayson closed his eyes and went back to his own world with music on his ears.

Wonder if he's friendly? Should I be friends with him just like his twin?

After all . . . he's hot.

I shook my head. Obviously, he's into someone younger than him... perhaps the girl who didn't care about anything in this world. That Alessia girl.

"Hello." Jason answered  the girl when Grayson didn't mind her.

That's why they want to bully him instead. He doesn't even pay attention to girls who wants to grab his attention.

The girl rolled her eyes to Jason and eyes stilled on Grayson who doesn't seem interested.

I was about to leave when she said the next thing that grabbed my attention.

"I saw your twin! You want to talk about him?" She tried.

I turned to the girl and stared at her. Grayson's eyes remained shut, he looks like sleeping.

"Where?" I asked.

The girl turned to me and seems confused.

"Where did you saw him?" I asked.

"Uhm . . ." She glanced at Grayson who didn't even budge nor seemed interested. "I saw him in the club—"

"That Weakling!" I shouted and left her to run.

But then I forgot that I needed money for mom.

I cursed because of this dilemma.

Mom could wait! I haven't seen him for a week!

So I decided to head towards the club.

But it's close because it's still night!

Luckily, I found Mikhail.

"Mikhail!" I shouted.

He didn't turn. He was wearing a black bottom down shirt that the first two bottoms were unbuttoned with black pants and shoes. Even his brown highlighted hair were in a disheveled style. His back was leaning outside the wall of the club, looking at the street, one feet on the wall while he's...