Chapter 43

Chapter 43

"Have a seat, Mr. Alonzo. I guess you were starstrucked by Ms. Clifton's beauty. She's a model." The Dean said.

"Yeah . . ." He nodded and gulped.

My eyes remained on the girl. She looked at me innocently with her teary eyes and as much as I don't want to confirm it, her features remind me so much of Aiden's child features when he was 8 years old.

No doubt. Aiden's daughter with Rhiana.

"So what did Ayah do?" I managed to act composed when he sat on the chair and made his daughter sit on his lap.

I could sense his stare at Ayah but Ayah was looking at my eyes, probably confused why my heart's beating rapidly.

"Your . . . daughter?" Aiden asked me skeptically.

"Oh she's not, Ayah's mother is Ms. Pixie Tinker Bercede while Ms. Clifton is her Aunt." Ms. Ignilan said with a smile.

"Oh! I thought for a while." He smiled at Ms. Ignilan and played his daughter's hands that was seating on his lap while tearing up.

It was a moment of silence.

"So what did they do?" Aiden and I asked in synchronize.

The Dean cleared her throat.

"They were both caught cutting their classes." 

Ayah buried her face on my chest and hugged me tight while Aiden's daughter sniffed and leaned her head against his chest.

"Ayah." I called a warn.

"Her fault! Eydan was weak when running!" She shouted and hugged me tighter.

Aiden's daughter cried.

"You dead to Daddy!" She shouted at Ayah and looked up to Aiden.

"Shh . . . it's okay, baby." He calmed her down.

"The guard saw the two cutting their classes, Ms. Clifton and Mr. Alonzo." Ms. Ignilan said with her brows arched at me.

I massaged my temple while Ayah squeezed in more to me, she knew I'm about to get mad at her.

"If only Eydan is not weak! We not get caught!" Ayah shouted a muffle in between my chest.

"You! You told me to cut class!" She shook Aiden's arms, wanting some help.

"Why did you cut class, Ayah?" I asked seriously and looked to her.

She didn't answer. I grabbed her face and made her face me. Her bluw eyes was saying sorry to me.

"The teacher made fun of you!" She pointed Ms. Ignilan.

Ms. Ignilan's eyes widened when she looked at the the Dean as she shook her head, denying.

"She said I have a relative with mental illness!" 

I looked at Ms. Ignilan coldly.