Chapter 30: Acting lonely. (1)

Comenzar desde el principio

[Huang Yunze is casting a wide net? I went to flirt with Zhou Mingmin just now, and found that Zhou Mingmin didn't eat her at all, so she went to Ruan Qingqing... Although she didn't like Ruan Qingqing very much, she was actually fine. Compared with Huang Yunze, she was extremely refreshing. 】

[I hope Ruan Qingqing will not fry CP with Huang Yunze, one is that this man is too greasy, and the other is that Qiqi is still watching. If, like Xiao Qin and Su Lingwen, the unmarried man and the woman are unmarried, then they can choose their partner freely, but the question is, didn't she just have a video with Qiqi's father a few days ago? 】

[Please don't hype, the most touching thing about this show is that there is no script, which makes people feel real and warm. If you hype CP, you will lose your favor. 】

"Sister, this cooperation is very pleasant, and I hope to have the opportunity to meet you again." Huang Yunze looked at Ruan Qingqing affectionately.

"Mom, I'm going to receive the award." Kiki interrupted the two of them looking at each other.

"Okay, let's go." Ruan Qingqing smiled apologetically at Huang Yunze, turned around and took Qiqi to the simple podium set up by the program team.

On the other side, Su Hehe sat on the steps, holding his chin, a little disappointed.

She has worked hard, but no matter which competition, she has not won the first place. For children, there is nothing worse than this, Su Hehe lowered his eyes and couldn't lift his spirits.

Su Lingwen and Xiao Qin stood beside the child and looked at each other with regret. If they had worked harder and had better luck at the time, at least they had won a point for the child, then Su Hehe would not be as sad as he is now.

The couple didn't know what to say, but they stepped forward and tried to comfort them.

But who knows, at this moment, Lili's cheerful and pleasant voice rang from his ears.

"Sister Hehe, we also have a prize! Hurry up and receive the prize!"

The little boy ran over excitedly and dragged Su Hehe, who was still depressed, to the podium.

The two children ran very fast, and when they were running, she finally understood what the little brother said.

It turns out that they also have a prize, the third prize!

On the podium, Su Hehe and Lili stood side by side, tiptoeing expectantly.

The staff came to the stage with certificates and gifts and solemnly handed them over to the children.

"In the competition, it is very important to fight for the ranking, but it is even more important to do your best in the competition! The two children are very good, and they are not arrogant or discouraged. I hope to see you in the next sports meeting! Life is not a one-time event. Win or lose determines the outcome, we can only persevere, and one day we will bear the fruit of victory!”

Su Hehe and Lili's little hearts thumped.

Every child who participated in the competition hoped to get the first place, but they failed repeatedly. For the fourth time, they were still unsuccessful and the two kids were so disappointed that they decided not to compete in any more competitions.

But now, the staff sister told them that it doesn't matter if they fail, because they have tried their best.

Moreover, after accumulating the lessons learned this time, they can still start over next time!

"It's an oil painting stick!" He He lowered his head, glanced quietly at the prize in the bag, and said in surprise.

"I like painting the most!" Lili ran off the stage.