Chapter 29: Don't ask, ask is grievance.

Start from the beginning

Five attentive little rockets rushed out of the starting line with a "swoosh".

Zhou Yan is older than the other children, and he is no longer short-legged. The thin boy is very explosive, and he is far ahead in a short time.

An An ran and looked back, and finally found that there was no one behind him at all, and a frustrated expression appeared on his little face.

"Come on, little girl! Grandma is here!" Cen Yanjun raised his arms and waved, excited like a young man.

When the voice fell, she could feel the cold scene, and immediately raised her wife's arm: "Come on An An! Come on An An!"

Old man Gu thought that it was really a nonsense, but he was driven by his wife to put a duck on the shelf, so he had to wave his arms perfunctorily, staring straight at the little girl, and sweating.

An An's legs were the shortest and shortest, and she ran very hard. When she was out of breath, her cheeks were shaking.

But as she ran, she heard her grandmother's voice and saw her father's figure.

Gu Yicheng encouraged him not far away.

"An An, no matter how fast others run, we must persevere to the end."

"Don't be afraid if it's slow, Mom will help you catch up!"

[I'm dying of laughter, is the baby participating in any major international event? The family is here to cheer. 】

[Aren't Mr. Gu and Mr. Gu both bosses? Today, the Boss Ba filter is broken, and they are a member of the cheerleading team! 】

[Grandma is so cute. She still holds a sun umbrella in front of her. Now she thinks the umbrella is in the way, so she just accepts it. Hahahahaha, if she gets tanned, her grandma will go to the beauty salon to pay an exorbitant price for a card. 】

[Speaking of which, Mr. Gu is right. Today’s children lack education for setbacks. When my little nephew plays flying chess and badminton, as soon as he loses, he will lie on the ground and roll around. Grandpa and grandma have to let go. on. But life is full of setbacks, winning and losing is normal, and education like Mr. Gu is great. 】

[srds, will An An's mother really chase her back? Judging from Mo Sui's appearance, he couldn't run, and he might just rot in place. 】

[Ah ah ah - look, the little dumpling is accelerating! 】

Ann accelerates!

The little dumpling who originally wanted to give up, after listening to his father's words, immediately seemed to be full of fighting spirit, and rushed forward with all his strength.

Li Li didn't concentrate, felt the small steps rushing behind him, panicked immediately, and looked back several times.

When he looked back for the last time, he was overtaken by An An and immediately sat on the ground with a collapsed face.

"Li Li! Run!" Jiang Lin shouted anxiously.

Qin Feng, who was standing at the last junction, was also at a loss.

Why did you just sit on the ground without wrestling?

After An An surpassed Li Li, she became extraordinarily confident, but as the youngest child in the show, she was really limited in her ability. When she handed the baton to her mother, she was still the second-to-last among the children.

But fortunately, Xiao Tuanzi and his mother cooperated tacitly, and did not delay even half a second when handing over the baton, and handed it over steadily.