Chapter 25: A baby who doesn't care.

Start from the beginning

An An raised her little face, everything was blurry in the dark night.

Only in the moonlight, my mother's gentle eyes are as bright as the stars.

The little dumpling listened so earnestly, and the two little hands seemed to have felt how soft the sand was.

"It is still possible to go to the botanical garden." Mo Sui smiled and continued, "There are many, many flowers in the botanical garden."

"That must be delicious!" An An's voice was full of joy, "Can you take it home?"

"No. After picking flowers, they will hurt a lot, and they will wither soon after they are brought home. Is An An willing to pick them?" Mo Sui said.

The little dumpling immediately shook his head into a rattle: "An An hopes that they will always be open and not separated from their parents."

Mo Sui stretched out his hand and gently rubbed the child's face.

After that, the mother and daughter talked a lot.

An An listened to her mother's description of countless possible places, and couldn't help but be eager to try it, hoping that the sky would light up immediately.

At this time, Gu Yicheng was also listening to their voices.

The soft and soft voice floated past my ears, and from time to time there was a child's milky voice mixed in, as if it could warm the whole heart.

He couldn't help adding the topic: "Maybe going to the playground."

"Playground!" An An has been there once, but she still wants to go again.

However, the next moment, Gu Yicheng awakened her bad memories.

"There are spinning coffee cups in the playground, turning the steering wheel hard, the coffee cups can't stop spinning..."

An An: ...Well, it doesn't seem interesting.

Mo Sui silently rolled his eyes at Gu Yicheng.

"Go to sleep." She said softly.

Slowly, the child began to brew sleepiness.

Mo Sui gently held An An's little hand and closed his eyes.

She thought that she would not be used to the sudden presence of one more person in the room.

But unexpectedly, with the sound of his even breathing, she didn't consciously fall asleep.

...

The next morning, the sun shines into the bedroom.

Before the live broadcast, Gu Yicheng got up and cleaned up the bed, then disassembled the cot and put it in an inconspicuous place on the balcony.

Although the live camera will not capture the picture in the bedroom, when there will always be neighbors at home, he does not want to cause unnecessary trouble to the family.

Although the intern dad made the bed lightly, and the movement was too small, An An was still woken up.

As soon as he opened his eyes, Xiao Tuan immediately sat up and looked out the window.

It's dawn.

An An stretched, and was soon carried out of bed by the intern father.

Mo Sui opened his eyes when a soft little man disappeared by the bed.

When she was in a daze, she saw Gu Yicheng hug An An and let her get up with a smile. The family was going out to play.

family……