Epilogue Part 2: "Hate."

SOME GLIMPSES IN THEIR LIVES AFTER CHAPTER 29^^^^^ 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You look hot Noodle." Julian pressed a kiss behind her ear and looked at his wife from behind where he had his arms wrapped around her waist.

Lilly blushed and smacked him on the arm before her eyes flicked to Lola who was playing with her Frozen dolls on the bed, "Our kid is sitting right behind us."

His gaze went from their reflection in the mirror towards her daughter's one and he shrugged, hugging Lilly tighter from behind, "She's busy with her obsession and I'm busy with mine."

"You're such a flirt," her cheeks became redder at his devilish smirk.

"Olaf look, momma and dadda are doing mushy-gushy stuff again," Lola gagged while pretending to make Olaf's doll watch the couple.

Lilly hid her laugh behind her hand but Julian turned and said sternly, "Manners Lola."

She lowered her gaze and fiddled with her other dolls, murmuring a small 'Sworry.'

Julian pressed two fingers at his temple, "She is my carbon copy; you were right this morning."

Lilly chuckled and pecked him at the cheek, "Come on, she's your daughter after all. We need to go now or we're going to be late." Lilly went towards their bed and waved at Lola, "Let's get your shoes honey, it's time to go."

Instantly Lola's face brightened, "I can't wait to see Charlotte!"

Her mom chuckled while tightening Lola's shoe laces, "And auntie Han called me and said she has made your favourite pie tonight!"

"Yipee!" She ran outside where Julian was now waiting for them and Lilly picked up her yellow blazer from the armchair, turned off the lights of their bedroom and made her way outside. Julian stood with Lola in his arms and it seemed like they were in a very time-to-rile-up-Lola argument.

"Are you going to fight with your boyfriend again tonight?"

The blue-eyed five-year blondie with two pigtails glared at her father, "Dadda Alex is not my boyfriend! We hate each other."

Julian laughed and his daughter hid her face in his chest.

"Stop riling her up Julian."

"I'm telling you enemies-to-lovers." Julian whispered not so discreetly to his wife and Lola started arguing again.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

The ride to Hannah and Blake's house was longer than expected. Though, that's what happened once Lilly and Julian decided to buy a bigger house near the suburbs of Paris when they found out they were going to have a baby.

The whole car ride there was full with constant chatter, mostly from Lola who was sitting at the back with inputs from her parents in between. For example, how Elsa should've stayed with Anna in Frozen 2 and how Olaf is the best character in the world.

Julian stole discreet glances towards his wife as well, admiring the black camisole top she wore with a matching light-yellow coloured Co-ord skirt and blazer on top. Her shoulder length brown hair was in loose waves and suddenly he was reminded of the time years ago when she screamed one morning and he had came running to the bathroom, concerned.

She was crying because her hair had finally started to grow after she was declared she was in remission. At that moment he knew he was going to marry this beautiful soul and proposed her in a romantic getaway the next week.

Lola kept blabbering at the back but this time Lilly stared back at Julian and smiled before entwining their fingers together.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Lola Bear!" Blake said and she screamed before laughing loudly once he took her in his arms and twirled around.

Hannah embraced Lilly and Julian before they all made their way towards the living room. Two arguing voices reached them and soon a light blonde and dark blonde five-year olds came to the living room.

"Charlotte!"

"Lola!"

The two girl's chubby arms went around and they hugged each other tightly as though they were long lost sisters and maybe in a way they were. The dark blonde boy stood there emotionless observing their interaction before muttering, "Dramatic."

"You are poo Alex." Charlotte scrunched her nose and narrowed her sea green eyes at her twin brother while Lola stuck her tongue at him before the blondies went to Char's room.

Alexander rolled his eyes but followed them behind because well, he loved annoying them both. Perhaps one more than another.

Hannah exhaled loudly, "They will never change."

The four laughed loudly at their kid's interaction and sat on the couch, enjoying their weekly dinners as they did every time.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the other room, Char and Lola had turned on the TV and were playing Let It Go. Perhaps their obsessions with Frozen explained why they were best friends at the pure age of five. Like mothers, like daughters.

Alex was sitting on the rug, wondering how he could annoy the two girls. Meanwhile, Lola and Charlotte took turns pretending to be Elsa and sang every lyric they had learnt by heart.

Finally, an idea struck him and he waddled towards Lola who was so absorbed or more like mesmerized with the chorus of the song that she didn't notice him behind her just before he pulled both of her pigtails.

He didn't mean for her to trip but she did.

Lola tripped from the bed and fell on the hard floor and a scream came from her mouth. Charlotte looked horrified and instantly ran towards her best friend all the while screaming, "Mom! Aunt Lilly!"

Not even a second later Julian and Lilly came running through the door followed by the twin's parents.

Alex didn't know what to do. He was feeling a lot of things and maybe there was a bit of guilt in it when he saw Lola crying in her mom's arms.

Hannah and Blake looked at their children with expectant eyes, "What happened?"

"I- um-" But Lola interrupted Alex.

"He pulled my hair and I-" she hiccupped in between her sobs, "I tripped from the bed and fell."

Lilly and Julian continued to soothe Lola and did a once look over her to check for any injuries. Char stood beside them and held Lola's hand whispering her softly, "It will be okay Lola."

"Alexander Leo Jones come with me right now!" Hannah pointed at her son before she turned towards her husband and said in a softer voice, "Honey, you go look if Lola needs anything."

Blake said to Alex before he went towards Lola, "We need to talk about this. Not cool what you did."

Axel's head hung in shame and he turned to follow her mom who was surely about to scold him a lot. But he turned his head back one last time as if on instinct to see the chaos he had caused and he almost missed the look.

Almost.

Lola gave him a small smirk, triumph gleaming in her eyes and all traces of guilt vanished from Alex.

He hated her. Just like how she hated him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vote, comment & follow!