『 𝗖𝗛𝗣 15 』

"'Cuz I'm in a field of Dandellions,wishing on everyone that you'll be mine, mine"~Ruth B, Dandellions

wishing on everyone that you'll be mine, mine"
~Ruth B, Dandellions

_________________________________________

"Good Evening, Your Majesty."

Taehyung greeted first, approaching the King of Amaris, namely Adlrich, with a small bow.

King Aldrich paused from whatever conversation he was induldged with Kong in, and turned to the source of the sound, and with a big welcoming smile,
"

Good Evening King Taehyung. It's a pleasure to have you here."

"The pleasure is all mine." Taehyung greeted back.

Aldrich subtly detached himself from Kong and went forward for further formalities with King Taehyung. Though intended to be done subtly, everyone present there noticed it, no surprise. Because everyone there knew, people were ready to kiss Taehyung's shoe even, if that would mean a slight improvement between their relationship. Many tried a little sycophancy when it came to The King Of Seoul, because according to them, doing so would them help win Taehyung's favour.

Everyone there knew this, including Taehyung and Kong.

Just as Aldrich tried to start a more heart-filled conversation with Taehyung, a voice lacing mockery spoke up, "Having The King Of Seoul here? Is this the begining of a new era? A revolution? A Renaissance, perhaps?"

As their eyes averted behind Aldrich, they knew who had spoken. It was Kong.

"I do not fancy your word choice, Prince Kongjoo." It was Namjoon, from behind, with a monotonous voice.

"C'mon, I was just joking. Good evening to the mightiest Kings of Korea. You too, Princess Jieun. It's a real pleasure to see you all together infront of me, Your Majesties." Kong commented, with a curt bow. Though the words sounded fairly sarcastic, Taehyung shrugged it off.

"You too, Prince Kongjoo." He replied.

Aldrich, sensing the relatively awkward atmosphere, tried to exit with a convincing, "I'll excuse myself then, please enjoy yourself here, Your majesties. Treat the place as your own. Feel free to consult my servants or even myself, incase of any difficulties or requirements." With that being said, Aldrich exited with a bow.

"It's been a long time, Kongjoo." Taehyung mentioned, after a pause.

"Indeed."

Taehyung and Kong have had a past, a cheerful and joyous one which sharply contrasted from the situation they had between themselves now. Though a long, long time ago, Taehyung remembered it. Seeing Kongjoo standing right there, talking to him now as if none of those memories ever existed saddened Taehyung. It wasn't a depressive sadness, nor a bitter one. Not a salty sadness either.