『 𝗖𝗛𝗣 2 』

°If you could read my mind, you'd be in tears°~Anonymous

~Anonymous

_______________________________________

-continuation of the previous scene. From now on the character names will be used.-

After the peaceful nap on his sister's comforting arms, it was time for Taehyung to attend his waiters. His break was over and he knew he had to go back.

Yet looking at his sister's closed eyes and relaxed state he somehow wanted to just keep cuddling her, which he obviously couldn't.

"You have to go now?" Jieun said, her eyelids still closed, her breathing calm and steady.

"I thought you were sleeping" Taehyung said, shuffling in his place, hands no more around the other's waist but folded below his head supporting it, now facing the sky and head still on the female's thigh.

"Was just relaxing." Jieun mumbled, hands unconsciously entangling with the other's hair again.

There was a few seconds of silence, only steady and calm breathing sounds and the movement of soft breeze could be heard.

"So will you go now?" Jieun asked, closed eyes fluttering open, and adjusting to the sun-light around.

"Mmh" The King mumbled, eyes still closed. "got a few more hearings." he continued.

"Then you better head fast, it's almost lunch time." Jieun said eyebrows creasing as she looked at the sun's position, to identify the time. It was slightly tilted towards the west which meant it was almost noon now.

"I think i wont make it to lunch today" the King replied now rising his head up from the other's lap and stretching his arms back and forth, ruffling his hair slightly and looking at the female.

"You will. I know what you're planing and no, i'm not letting you skip another meal." Jieun said with brows creased, determined to get the other to lunch on time.

The King rolled his eyes on the others comment, seemingly embarassed since he was somewhat caught, and spoke trying to keep his cool, with a chuckle he said, "I wouldn't do that, you know."

"You will. I know." Jieun mused.

"Alright darling i'll be there don't worry" he teased and made kissy faces towards his sister while the other fake gagged,

"Your significant other is gonna be oh so unlucky. I pitty them." Jieun joked.

To which Taehyung scoffed, "I dont need any though."

"No not with your 'i'm just fine single' dialougues again." Jieun said shaking her head left and right.

"But really. You do need a life partner." she added.

"I told you. I don't." Taehyung retorted, eyes gazing at the garden's spectacular scenery infront of him. "I have you" he added with a whisper.

"But i won't be here with you forever, Tae" Jieun looked at the other, voice and eyes softened.