Realizing that you could see Jotaro's stand, Joseph opened his mouth to comment on it before catching sight of the flesh bud stabbing through the ebony haired man's hand with a tentacle. "It will attempt to enter the brain of anyone who tries to extract it!"

Gradually creeping it's way beneath Jotaro's skin the tentacle began slithering up the side of his neck, "Let go, Jojo! It is already at your face!-" "Hold on, Avdol!" Sticking an arm out to halt his friend from moving forward Joseph side eyed him, "My grandson is a strong man. He's completely calm despite it entering his body. He isn't even trembling. Nor is his Stand! He can move with more strength and precision than I expected!"

Watching in anticipation at what was going on your eyes trailed towards Jotaro's stand watching it pull out the remnants of the flesh bud ripping off part of it's tentacles before throwing it off to the side, the moment of which you watched Joseph reach out and hit it with some all too familiar yellow sparks.

"Hamon..you still know hamon." Feeling a bit nostalgic after seeing Joseph use that sort of technique your mouth opened to say more before realizing that the redhead amongst the ground was trying to sit up. "Hey, you shouldn't get up right away."

Dropping into a kneel and extending a hand to rest it behind the redhead's back, you watched him briefly scan the room, lilac hues trailing across your face before moving towards where Jotaro stood. "Why? Why did you risk your life to save me?"

Staring down from where he stood, Jotaro remained quiet for a moment or two, eventually turning in place to face the open doorway. "Who knows? If there even is a reason, I couldn't say." Shoving his hands into the pockets of his coat the ebony haired man stood outside the room.

At this moment Holly had trailed over towards the room, her head peeking in through the open doorway before the woman gave a faint smile. "I brought the first aid kit," Beginning with that she held it out towards where you sat ushering you to take it. "(Y/N) here can start patching you up while I grab the water." Putting the job of caretaker on you, the woman left right after.

"I don't even remember the last time I patched someone up, uh alright let me know if anything hurts." Setting the small box adise and unclipping the two hinges you flicked it open eyeing its contents.

"That's alright. I have a pretty high pain tolerance, so don't worry about it." Smiling softly in reassurance to what you'd said lilac hues followed your hands watching you pull out a few things before Holly had returned with a bowl of water and towel.

Wiping away the blood that trailed down his face and wrapping one of the gauze around his head, you pinned it in the back, "Is that too tight or does it feel like it'll fall off?"

"It feels perfect. Thank you."

Trailing back into the room once more Holly casted her eyes across the man before nodding to herself, the motherly side of her showing quickly. "You should rest for a while. You can stay the night." Tilting her head towards Joseph she added on, "Papa, get his fuuton ready."

At the mention of Japan's traditional style beds you couldn't help but laugh into your hand recalling your conversation with the older man- one where he just complained about it the whole time.

Shocked that she'd called on him, Joseph uncrossed his arms, "Why me?! I never liked sleeping on the floor in the first place!" Raising a hand he patted the tatami mat aggressively as if to prove his point, both arms raising after to once again fold over one another. "Holly, replace my fuuton with a real bed!"

Laughing once more into your hand you watched the woman repeat what he'd done although patting the mat in a softer manner. "Papa, while in Japan, you must do as the Japanese do and my name is Seiko now."

Raising a hand she began explaining, "Holly comes from the word 'Holy', which is Seinaru in Japanese. So all my friends call me Seiko!" Clasping her hands together after finishing with that she smiled brightly.

"What kind of name is that?! 'Holly' is the name I gave to my beaut-" "I won't answer if you don't call me Seiko." Turning her head to the side she ignored Joseph.

"Gah don't mind him Seiko, he must be becoming ceinila." Musing that out you couldn't help the smile that'd stretched across your face, the comments from Joseph in response went ignored as you laughed.

Laughing as well and ignoring what her father was saying Holly asked Kakyoin for his uniform to wash it before departing the room, at this point Jotaro as well saw no need to linger around and left.

Waiting for the woman to be fully out of sight your attention trailed towards Joseph and who you knew as Avdol, "So that purple guy, and Kakyoin's green one. . .what are they exactly?" Raising a hand and jutting a finger towards where Jotaro once was and where Kakyoin now sat.

"You could see them?" Nodding your head towards Avdols question he pursed his lips letting out a hum. "It's my assumption then that you too have a stand then miss (Y/N)." Seeing your confused expression Avdol continued. "It's a manifestation of your fighting spirit and only those with them can see others."

At the mention of that you made an 'o' with your mouth, it would made more sense in that case as to why nobody else could see your 'stand'.

"(Y/N) you never told me you had a stand." Crossing his arms as he spoke, Joseph raised his brows in your direction.

"You never told me either," Raising your hands in defense your attention drifted back towards Avdol. "So it's just a fighting spirit? Is that all?"

Thinking over the question he gave a slight nod, "More or less. There isn't too much that we know about them apart from that when they retain injuries the user also retains them, whatever happens to the stand happens to you."

Another 'oh' left you before your attention trailed back towards Kakyoin, "That would make sense as to why you were injured without being hit yourself. Right?" Receiving a nod from the redhead you raised your hands rubbing at the sides of your temple.

"This shouldn't be too different from what you're used to." Pointing that out Joseph rested his hands on his knees before raising them in a come on motion. "Now bring er out, I wanna see."

Blinking a few times at what he was saying you opened your mouth to speak, "I don't know if it'll be loud or not. Usually it's mad at me for some reason." Starting off with that you waved your hands faintly in the air. "Just so you all know."

Trying your best to bring out your 'stand' you could hear it begin buzzing within your head, static began creeping into the room before the others could see something from overtop of your shoulder.

It loomed over you and appeared to have been made of a bunch of moving lines, scribbles made up the form of a person becoming more condensed towards where it's head would be. Although unlike what you assumed it still emanated a buzzing noise seemingly annoyed with being brought out to be shown.

"I think I might call it Mad dog. It's always mad at me and can be as annoying as a barking dog."

◥✥◤

Just wanted to say these two chapter updates are courtesy of 

Thank you for dealing with me and keeping me sane ;-;  they literally deserve all the love in the world for how much they help me- especially as of recent <3