WayV - Reading Smut about them.

Hey guys, I'm back with another segment. I know what you are thinking seeing the title, but you thought it wrong. In this reaction we would see how they would react to you reading  a smut about them ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) enjoy~

********************

Kun:

 - Kun would come home to find you asleep at the kitchen table with your laptop open and revealing exactly what you didn't want him to read, which was smut about him you had found in wattpad

-  He would be stifling his laugh and trying to hide his amusement as he carefully unwound your hands from the keyboard.

- He would sit down comfortably and begin reading what you were reading. He would shake his head as he read and realized what some of your kinks were "Wow, wow, wow, would you look at that, seems like she has a kink for men in suit " .

- He would make a mental note to himself to try some of the things out that the author had written so that he would pleasantly surprise you.

***

Ten:

- Ten who had just woke up from his sleep decided to check the time in the phone, with his eyes closed he ran his hand over the bed to find his phone and as he did, he rubbed open his eyes to check the time

- But to his surprise it wasn't his phone but yours and how did he known that. Well you had left the phone open after reading a smut about him, at first he decided to not read it, but seconds later his curiosity got to him and began reading, he reading to control his laughter by the end of the page he practically was laughing loud. He decided he would use this opportunity to tease. 

- After his shower, he saw you in the living room and walked over to you while his hair still dripping with water "While his hair still dripped with water ..." he said making you look at him in confusion