NCT 127 - Forgot your Birthday

Hey guys, I'm back with another segment, sorry for the very late update.

This was a requested one by ChoiMinhoWife, thank you for requesting this.

Basic Storyline:

You are friends with NCT member and they had forgotten your one special day, that's your birthday, how are they going to make up for it ?

**********************

Taeil: ( A/N: He's old it can happen peeps XD )

- Starts to fake cry out of nowhere.

- Cries loud attracting everyone's attention.

- You make a poker face as he was acting as though you had forgotten his birthday.

- Makes up by spending the time with shopping.

- " Can you choose something under 2000$ ? " takes you to a couple of cheap stores, but end up buying more stuffs for him than you.

- " Seems like your birthday " you say looking at the bags in his hands.

- At the end will buy you one expensive gift, that he'll probably tell you to take care it like a thousand times.

- " Buy me coffee ~ " demands and pouts to buy coffee since he had spent so much.

- It wasn't like you cared anyway, him being with you was enough.

***

Johnny: ( A/N: Please I'll be blessed to have him at the first place, I don't care if he forgot my birthday )