"Cya Losers!"

Fwhip POV

"So... this is goodbye then." I said. I didn't expect it to be so heartbreaking for me. Sure, I didn't really talk much with them, but we created a relationship with each other. 

"It is." Dream agreed. They were all preparing to leave and go back to their dimension. We had all agreed that it was best to stay away from each other as we still don't know what caused the portal. 

"We loved having you here. Thanks for helping us get rid of Xornoth." Scott said. 

"Maybe someday we'll see each other again. If there's ever trouble, you're welcome to go through the portal and call for us." Tubbo said. 

I agreed, "Likewise. You're always welcome here." 

Tubbo walked up to me and whispered, "Check our camp. We left something there for you." 

They all walked into the portal one at a time. Tommy was the last one to leave. Before he walked through he turned around. And just like the way he stepped into this world, he stepped out the same way, "Cya losers." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I flew back to the Grimlands in silence. I landed at their camp, interested to see what Tubbo was talking about. There was a lectern with a book. It read:

Hello Fwhip!

Thank you for taking care of us and trusting us enough to build a base near yours. You've become one of our friends and we admire you. There's a gift in the chest for you. It's something for you to remember us by. Love,

The Dream SMP Empire

I smiled, cherishing the words. I opened the chest and discovered a trident with Riptide on it. I remembered how they refused to use elytras and always traveled using the tridents. "Aww. How sweet. I love it." I brandished the weapon, it was definitely my new favorite thing in the world. 

306 words. Really really short chapter. However, that's how I like to end it. Sweet and simple. Epilogue coming tomorrow! Crazy that it's already ending. Have a good day/night! <3