"You're just a pawn to everyone. No one cares."

TW: Idk, a bit of mean words in this chapter, like bullying? I'm not too sure. If you are sensitive to this, look away.

Xornoth POV

I watched as they ran back to their measly camp. I smiled, I almost felt bad for them. They don't realize what's going to hit them. I watched as they ran to their friends, screaming and yelling. Then, I went back to the depths of the jungle, hidden away from sight. I knew exactly who I had to see next. I teleported to The Lost Empire's main temple. There, I saw the person I needed. Joey.

"Hello." I said. 

Joey let out a yelp and turned around, "Oh! XorXor! How are you doing darling?" 

I scowled at his nicknames, but I needed him so I didn't say anything, "I need your help."

 He batted his eyelashes, "You need me?! I'm flattered. Of course I'll do anything for you." 

A smile creeped on my face, "Good. I think it's about time we play with the other empires.

"Of course! Anything for you my little hubby." Joey said. We definitely need to sort out these nicknames. 

"I'm going to go have a talk with Sausage. I'll get him to help us." I said. 

Joey scowled at the mention of Sausage, "Do we need him? I can do anything you need." 

"We need him. Don't worry. I have... ways to convince him." With that, I left him to his thoughts. He better be ready for the plans I have. But for now, it's time to bring the monster out of someone. Literally.

I quickly teleported myself to Mythland. I saw him standing near his iron farm. I let out a quiet laugh, this was going to be fun.

"Hello, old friend." I said, startling him. He jumped, whipping around, his face turning white as he saw me. 

"What are you doing here? You're not welcome in my empire!" He said fiercely. 

"I go where I like. You should know that by now." 

"What do you want? And don't tell me you're just 'visiting'. We both know that's not the case." He said. 

"No need to bring out the bow on me. You know you can't hurt me." He narrowed his eyes and tucked away the bow. 

"I'm merely here to retrieve an old friend." I said. 

He knew exactly what I was referring to. His eyes widened and his face went pale again. "Well you're not getting what you want! I'm NOT going back to the spirit realm!" Sausage shouted. 

I couldn't resist laughing. He was already getting worked up. Perfect. "The thing is. You aren't needed here. You're useless. Your friends merely take pity on you." 

He shook his head, bringing his hands to his ears, "You're LYING! You only speak lies! I'm not going to listen to anything." 

I continued, "You're just a pawn to everyone. No one cares." I could see it in his eyes. The fear, the pain, the insecurity. It was exactly what I needed. I could feel his emotions from 10 meters away. 

"What great things have you done in this world? None. You're just a side character, a background." I was done. I waited for the effect to take place. Sausage was unique. He had a split personality. All I had to do was give the other side a little bit of 'encouragement'. 

I grinned, "Hello." 

Sausage looked at me, a grin edging his face, "I knew you would come back for me." 

"Are you ready?" 

"Ready than I'll ever be." "Be ready." I walked away and teleported, the empires won't know what hit them. 

EXACTLY 600 WORDS! I know these chapters are getting shorter and I'm really sorry. However, we're getting into the good stuff :D. Hopefully they'll get longer, no promises though. I also want to say holy shit, 247 views?! Amazing. I love you all and have a good day/night!