Chapter 6

Stef's POV

The rest of the night was amazing. At around 9, Lena went to her cabinet and pulled out a bottle of wine.

"Care for a drink?" She asked.

"Don't mind if I do." I replied.
I helped her open the bottle and she got two glasses.

Once she had poured the wine, we each took our glass and headed to the couch.

I looked around, and noticed something was different. It took me a while, but soon I knew exactly what it was.

"You cleaned out her stuff..." I said to Lena.

"I did." She said taking a sip of her wine. "Every single little thing that she left here. It's all gone."

"You know, Lena, I'm proud of you. It takes a lot to be able to do that." I looked her in the eyes and put one hand on her leg.

"Thank you." She said. "It was hard, but I got through it. She hasn't come back for it yet, and I don't think she ever will."

I smiled at her.

"I admire you, Lena. I really do. And I want you to know that because of you, I had the strength to tell Doug that I'm gay. You remember Doug, right?"

She seemed overcome with happiness when I told her this.

"Yes I do...you told him? Stef, that makes me so happy. At first I thought this was an experiment for you, and I've been through that before. This one woman I went out with for about two weeks...she broke up with me and said "Sorry, I like dating men I guess." and that was that. I didn't want that to happen again. But I just....I don't get that vibe from you. You're genuine, Stef. And I love that about you."

"Oh Lena, I'm so sorry that happened. I want you to know that this is really me. This is who I am now. I would never do anything like that to you. I'm...I'm really falling for you."

Lena put down her wine and started to lean in. She cupped my face with her hands and kissed my lips, holding them there for a couple of seconds. She pulled back a little and said,
"I thought it was just me."

Lena took my wine glass, which was still in my left hand, and put it down on the coffee table. She kissed me again.

I started to kiss down her neck and she moaned in pleasure. I went back to her lips, as she started to take my shirt off over my head. She kissed down to my breasts as I took her shirt off, too.
I unclasped her bra and took a moment to stare at what was under it.

"Are you sure you're ready for this Stef? I don't want to rush you."

"I'm sure." I said, still staring at her beautiful body. "I want the first woman I do this with to be you."

With that, I slid myself off of the couch and onto the floor. She smirked and followed me down. I unclasped my bra, revealing my breasts to her.

From then on, everything went pretty fast. We ripped each other's pants off. I got on top of her as we made out. She was so sexy. We rolled over so she was on top.

She ripped my panties off while still kissing my lips. Her fingers trailed around the inside of my thighs.

We were both breathing so heavy, I could barely say anything.

"Don't tease me, Lena. I need you now." I managed to get out in between breaths.

Finally, she shoved her finger into me and I gasped with pleasure.

"Oh my god." I whispered.

She pumped her finger in and out of me, then started moving it in a circular motion. She then put another finger in me. She took both fingers and made a 'come here' motion inside of me.

I was riding her fingers when I reached my climax.

I moaned and screamed. "Lena oh my-ohhhhh you're so good!!!" I yelled.

She started kissing me again, and I decided I would pleasure her. We flipped over as I inserted my two fingers into her.

I moved them faster as she moaned and breathed heavier than ever.

"Faster ohhhhh I know you can go deeper. Deeper!"

I did as I was told and I got my two fingers as deep into her as I could.

"I'm so close!" She screamed.

Finally she had a huge orgasm and she rode my fingers until she came down from her climax. I kissed her breasts gently as we started to settle down.

"That was....the best sex I've ever had." I said, while lying next to her.

"I can't believe that was your first time with a woman...you're a natural." She laughed and pecked me on the lips.

Soon, we started to get up and get dressed.

"I've got a breakfast date with my mom, tomorrow morning, so I should get going." I said as I put my shoes on.

"Oh, I wish you could stay a little longer."

"Me too, but tomorrow will be the day that I tell my mom about you...I'm gonna tell her I'm gay." I said. I could feel my cheeks getting red. I was nervous for my mom's reaction.

She smiled at me.
"I'm proud. Good luck, Stef. Make sure you text me and let me know how it goes."

"I will." I said walking towards the door. "Oh! I can't forget my flowers and chocolate!"

"No you can't, Sheriff!" She laughed.

She grabbed my gifts and handed them to me while kissing me on the lips.

"Goodnight, Stef. See you tomorrow?"

"I can make that happen." I winked. "Goodnight Lena. And thank you for tonight." I kissed her forehead and walked out the door.

Closing it behind me, I thought about the night. It was beautiful. I had let this woman explore my body. I was becoming so close to her.

I walked up the stairs to the fifth floor. When I got to my room, I set my things down on the table and walked to my couch.

I was beyond happy as I sat down to watch some TV before bed.

'If only Lena was here with me.' I thought.
'If only we could always be together.'

I was going to turn those thoughts into reality, and it was going to happen soon.

I was falling in love with Lena.

AN: Thank you for reading it means a lot! Comment what you think:) I'm thinking 2 or 3 more chapters in this story, but I will start a new story once I finish this one. For now, look for a new chapter in this one coming soon!