28.

Abi's POV

Jaden tackled me into the water and we're leaning on the surf board waiting for the boat to come over to us.

I decide to scare him but I'd have to get him to look away.

Jaden gets embarrassed when I complement him so I do.

I say that his smile is pretty and it works he looks down at his hand leaving me enough time to slip under the water.

I take a deep breath and let go of the board letting my body sink under the water without making a sound.

I swim around him so I'm now facing his back.

I kick my legs pushing me to the surface.

I hear Jaden whisper 'fuck' so I decide to not let him freak out so I grab his shoulders and shout 'boo' and when I say he jumped he could have landed on the moon.

I start to giggle and he looks at me trying to catch his breath.

"Fucking hell babe don't do the" "babe is it hmm" I say moving my head side to side as I got closer to his face.

He puts his hand on my waist. He puts his fingers under the string of my bikini bottoms and pulls me into him till I'm forced to wrap my legs around him.

I hold onto the board he that's behind his head and look him in the eyes.

"So I'm now 'babe' is it" "B I meant to say B" he says staring at me "ya sure you were" I say back as I hear the boat coming closer.

I look over and it looks like it is going to take them about two minutes to get to us so I grab his shoulders.

"Hold your breath" I say and he does so I push him under water with me.

He pulls me over to me and kisses my lips.

It was just a quick peck because I didn't want them to run over me with the boat.

I swim up and see the boat so I wave at Jayla. And she walks over to the side and gives me a hand up.

I get on to the boat and turn around to see Jaden sitting on the board staring at me.

___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___

Jaden's POV

She gives me a quick kiss then swims to the boat.

I can't help but stare at her as she sways her hips climbing the steps to the boat.

She turns around to face me then leans down putting her hand out for me to help me climb up.

Once we mess around for a bit we stop the boat.

The girls tan and me and Javon are trying to push each other into the water.

We've been on the boat for a while and it's now half five so we decide to go out for dinner.

Dj drove the boat back while we talk about where we are going to eat.

"You guys can eat where you want but me and DJ are going to this restaurant that looks over the sea" mom says and we all nod.