19.

Jaden's POV

I want to be with you those words were all I needed.

I wrap my arm around her waist and my other hand is on her jaw. I look into her eyes and then she does it the move I am two scared to make she kisses me.

I haven felt had her in my arms but now I do I feel safe like nothing in the world could go wrong.

She moves her hands to my hair and neck.

Deepening the kiss by pulling me closer and she now starts to fight for dominance in the kiss. She wraps her legs around my waist and I move both my hands to her lower back.

God I missed this.
I missed her.

It was a kiss that turned into a make out session thingy but after a minute or two she pulls away.

"I want to be with you too" I say to her trying to catch my breath.

She wraps her arm around my shoulders and neck. Resting her fore arms on my shoulders and her hands clasped in the back.

"I'm sorry" is all I can say and she looks at me puzzled "why are you be sorry" she asks pulling away a bit more "I'm sorry for what I said at the hospital and for not understand how hard this is for you" I say honestly I don't understand any of how or why she did it but I know she wasn't the only thing making the decision some people hiding behind screens did it to.

"That's ok let me tell Jayla that I'm going to talk to you for a bit, and we'll just chill and you can ask me whatever is in your mind."

She knows I have to many questions about this and she's willing to answer them.

I put my hands on her waist and lift her off the desk then I sit on my bead on my phone waiting for her to come back.

I go on tick tock and decide to look up the Abi hate account. When I typed in 'hate Abi' and pressed search there were over t all 1500 videos about her.

I tap into the first one with most liked in the corner of it and read the comments and there harsh how could they say that about her

I looking through the comments and I hear the door nob move and in comes Abi I quickly turn my phone off.

___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___

Abi's POV

I tell Jayla I'm going talk to Jaden and she winks.

I go into Jaden's room and he's sitting on his bed and when he sees me he switches off his phone and.stairs at me.

Fuck those eyes.

"Come on" I say jumping onto the bed behind him pulling his arm to come join me on the bed.

He turns to me and then craws up the bed to lay beside me. "You know your really pretty" he whispers in my ear my stomach fills with butterfly's.

"And so are you" I mutter under my breath. "Mmh what you say speak a little louder I didn't hear you what am I" he says with a proud look at his face coming closer to me.

I kiss him just a quick peck on the lips "your the most gorgeous boy alive and I'm so happy your half mine"

He looks at me "half yours" he whispers then looks up at the ceiling with a sad face.

"Let's watch a movie" I say grabbing his laptop putting on his favorite movie and cuddling into him he doesn't change his expression or eye contact with the ceiling so I move over and lie on top of him my legs around his waist my hands at either side of his head.

I nuzzle my head into the crock of his neck and play with his hair.

"What's wrong what you thinking about" I ask into his neck

He doesn't answer so I kiss his neck "what's bothering you" I ask then start of kissing his neck again but for a little longer "I'll ask on-" I was then cut off by Jaden "stop what did you mean your half mine" oh ok he's on about that "we're not 'together' I say bluntly and he sighs.

I kiss his neck again hopefully I don't leave a hickey so I move to his jaw and then his lips. But he doesn't react so I stop I don't want to push him I cuddle into him "goodnight" I say and slowly drift off to sleep.

___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___

Time skip

I wake up and Jaden cuddling me back I don't want to wake him up.

I kiss his cheek and drift back of to sleep he looks amazing right now his bed hair the way he looks so relaxed calm.

I wake up to Jaden moving around in his sleep. "J what's going on" I say putting a hand on his chest.

"Don't do it" he mumbles "Jaden baby wake up" I say shaking him a bit but he doesn't wake up "no no stop it I don't want this" he says a bit louder "Jaden wake up Jaden please wake up" Im shaking him a bit harder and he opens his eyes.

"Jaden you had a bad dream" I say sitting up beside him.

"Oh okay come on let's go back to sleep" he says in his deep rough voice.

Oh his voice.

"I'm gonna get up and try breakfast" I say pulling the covers back and standing up. "I'll come with you" he says rubbing his eyes.

I go over to his door and head out to Jaylas bathroom where my stuff is.

I get ready and head down to the kitchen and wait for Jaden.

I go up to the pantry and find some cereal to eat I then get a bowl spoon and milk and sit down at the table.

Ok it won't be that hard just one bowl one small bowl.
Breath.

Before I start to eat Jaden walks in he has a bowl and spoon in his hand he sits down beside me and pours him self a bowl of cereral.

He starts to eat and then he looks at me and those eyes.

Its him I want to be with.

I want to be with him in a real relationship not this casual secret one.

I just don't want to mess up what we have.