22.

Abi's POV

"JAVON!!!"

I scream but he's gone then I hear Jayla squeal.

So he told her of course.

About 30 seconds after she's in the room. "Oh my god are ye together you look so cute together I love this" she says really fast walking over to us.

Jaden still hasn't moved his head is on my stomach and his arms are around my waist I am playing with his hair.

She starts to take pictures and I turn my head.

"Ok love birds were leaving in half an hour so get up" Jayla says leaving the room.

"Come on let's go" I say trying to sit up a bit but being draged back down by Jaden "please just 5 more minutes" "no you can sleep in the car, up" I say back.

"But I can't sleep with you in the car" he says in a sassy voice. "I'll go in the back with you now get up or we'll be late"

He just grumbles and lifts himself of of me.

I go into jaylas room to shower and get ready.

I'm wearing grey joggers and a purple hoodie that I stole from Javon. I'm also wearing my white and purple Jordans and I'm hair is in a claw clip.

I quickly grab a few things that I need such as my phone it's charger and my air pods.

I hop out to the car and put them into my carry on bag that I'll be bringing onto the plane.

While I'm here I double check to see if I have my laptop and charger.

We're going on holiday for two weeks and I still need to attend my therapy session so I am doing them online.

When I'm 100 percent sure that I have them I go back into the house and grab a blanket and wait on the stairs for one of the Walton's to be ready.

Jayla is the first one out of her room with her bag so we head out to the car.

Our big bags are already in the car thanks to DJ.

We're sit into the car and get our seats.

Where everyone is sitting

Driver: DJ
Passenger: Jessica
In the middle row: Jayla Javon and Daelo
In the back row: Abi and Jaden.

I jump into the back and get comfortable. I put my jacket behind my head against the window and the blanket over my legs that are laying on the seats.