1.

Abi's POV.

Saturday morning 11am in the morning and I'm getting ready to go to the schools baseballs game. I am going with my friend Jayla and her brothers, me and Javon are close he's cool but Jaden we don't get along at all at all.

Its not that I don't like him and stuff its just we don't talk and he isn't really 'nice' to me.

I decided to wear a cute outfit to the game so I go for a shower dry my hair put on light make up and get dressed. There's a really cute guy I kinda want to impress so since its warm outside I put on a white tank top light blue ripped genes and our colour sports puffer jacket I left my hair down letting my brown hair flow past my sholders. I put my Jordens on and texted Jayla to see where she was.

Messages

Me: Hi, where are you.

Jayla: Ill be outside in 10 minutes and pack a cute party outfit.

Me: Jayla what are you
Talking about what party.

Jayla: Nothing i'll tell you after just pack stuff.

Me: Okay

I pack up some essentials I'll need for whatever Jayla has planed. And then I hear the horn of the car and rush out, down the staires. Yelling a good at my mom on the way out.

I get to the car and open the front door off the car and see Jaden sitting there. He just looks at me with a blank expression on his face.

Me: Come on can I please sit here i want to talk to jayla.
Jaden: No im here just sit in the back beside 'Javon'.

He says Javon in a mocking voice I look at him sideways confused.

Me: Fine but im going to do it in the most annoying way possible.

Jaden just looks at me confused and i jump in and close the door behind me he rolls his eyes putting his head back closing his eyes. Im sitting down on top of his lap' the hard and annoying way it is'. I start moving around with my bag try climb back to javon in the back seat. He grumbles out of 'annoyance' I think.

When im back in the back seat i lean forward in between the front seats and squish his checks in my hands.

Me: I guess it was the hard way.

I say in a baby voice, I let go off his face pushing his face away while ruffiling up his hair a bit before sitting back into the back seat and talking with Javon.

Me Javon and Jayla talked and laughfed until we arived at the game on all the way Jaden just sat there staring at his phone once in a while he'd mutter a come back to one of our very funny jokes.

When we arrived at the field jaden got out of the car said a quick blunt bye and walked away to the dressing rooms. The rest of us got out the car and went to the stands to find good seats to see the game. Once we had our seats we told Javon to watch them while we got our drinks.

When getting the drinks I bumped into the cute baseball player
His name is West btw. He turned around and apologized and I felt my checks heat up I just didn't respond.
West: mmmh your kinda cute do you mind if I were to get your snap.
Me: sure.
I give him my snap I got my drink and we parted ways as he had to get ready for the game.

As me and Jayla are walking back to the stands and I'm dead silent untill I hear her shrek.
Jayla: omg did u just give him you snap u should invite him to the party.
Me: I don't know if I should we only officially meet two minutes ago.
Jayla: come on you can get to know each other better invite him after the game.
Me: fine
Once we were back at the the stand starts and halfway through the game number 17 comes out to bat Jaden of course hits a home run and puts their team in the lead. They end up winning the game.

We all go down to Jaden in the boys dressing room standing outside it waiting for him. About 5 minutes after waiting for him I was caught off guard when West walked out of the dressing rooms. Jayla nudges me over to him I shoot her a look before turning to him stopping him from walking any further.
Me: hey West there's a party on tonight if you'd like to come me and my friends are going.
West: ya I'd love to just give me a where and when and I'll be there.
He says with a handsome smile.
Me: ok see you then
West: see you then.

I skip back over to Jayla and Javon and noticed that Jaden was out of the changing rooms and standing beside them. He was staring at me and didn't look to happy even though they probably wouldn't have won without his home run so I decided to annoy him more.

I run over to him jumping.
Me: catch me
I say jumping and he does he wraps one of his arms under my thighs and the other is around my back. I look up at him.
Me: why do you look so grumpy. Mr Grump.
I say Mr Grump in a weird voice while playing with his hair. And to my surprise he laughs well maybe it wasn't a laugh more of a cute smile showing his dimples but I'll take it.
Me: good
I say smiling and point to the car.
Me: away we go, but I call shotgun.
I yell jumping out his arms and bolting to the car but he some how he manages to beat me there and stands In front of the door.
Javon: ay you two no more flirting and I'm sitting in the front so move.
Me: ok Mr.Bossy
I say sitting into the back seat behind the passengers seat.

Jayla sits in and when everyone is ready she started the car and drives to her house I've honestly no idea what to expect from her and this party but let's hope for the best. We have about a 45minute drive to the Walton's so I decided to sleep.

But I woke up with my head on Jaden's lap and him looking out the window playing with my hair.

All I can do is smile at him.