Eclipse x Male!Reader 18+

Start from the beginning

"I'm sure we'll figure something out, we still have like.. eight hours left, so we should all just spend a bit of time together before this whole thing ends" 

"Yes, yes! How about a movie? or maybe we should do some coloring? OH! I know! How about hide and seek? We both love hide and seek!" They smiled down at you, it sent shivers down your spine with how tall they were now, their regular facial features were gone except for two white voids for eyes and a white void for a mouth. 

It was somehow.. attractive? You didn't know why, but you weren't going to pay any mind to it.

"Alright, hide and seek it is then, I assume I will be hiding?" You questioned, they gave a quick nod.

"We'll count to twenty!" They made their way to a corner of the room, covering their face they began to count. 

You smiled, giddy with newfound excitement you ran out of the room in search for a place to hide, your first thought was the ball pit, figuring that would be too obvious you searched for a less noticeable place.

Settling for the staff-room you quietly made your way inside, leaving the lights off you could hear Eclipse counting down from five, trying to stifle your breathing.

You loved playing hide and seek with them but sometimes it was terrifying, especially with Moon, he'd take things a little too seriously, and now that they're combined? It was twice as scary, but twice as exciting.

You peeked out from behind the table, looking out the window you watched Eclipse wander around, peeking under blankets and looking inside the slides and play tunnels. 

Finally they turned their 'eyes' settling on the staff room, a rather unsettling grin made its way onto their face, they began making their way towards it.

You ducked down, frantically searching for a place to stuff yourself in. 

Then you got a wonderfully stupid idea. 

Wedging yourself behind the door you heard his footsteps approach, you figured you'd hide behind here, wait for him to enter the room, then sneak out.

Or run out, depends on if he sees you.

You waited a few more moments, hearing the door nob turn the door squeaked open.

Holding your breath you watched as he entered the room, opening a few cabinets he turned his back to you, heading towards the table.

Thank god you chose not to hide under there..

Quietly you made your way out of the room, bending your body in odd ways in order to avoid hitting the door nob. You turned tail and ran, making your way towards the jungle gym you heard Eclipse yell out.

"Hey! That's cheating! You can't change where you've already hid!

You heard the loud footsteps of Eclipse approaching, your adrenaline causing you to run faster you dove into one of the jungle gyms, quickly crawling your way through, you knew these were big enough to fit even Eclipse, so you had to hurry.

Hearing the grunting of the animatronic as he followed behind you, you quickened your pace, trying to crawl through as quickly as possible without slipping.

It smelled like feet in here.. 

Gross..

Your excitement soon turned to horror when you felt a hand grab your ankle. You slipped, falling on your chest, feeling yourself be drug back towards the menacing animatronic. He placed a hand on your upper back, keeping you from moving too much, his groin was pressed against your ass.