I Knew You Were Trouble{JanoskiansAU}

Bubblegum Bitch by Marina and The Diamonds played loudly from the house that Danielle pulled up at. It was big, classic prep girl house, with large windows and oak doors. There were flashing lights coming from the windows, and the pounding of the beat vibrated through the ground, making the road shudder. There was toilet paper, silly string, ribbons and more thrown into trees and bushes, and a sofa had been dragged onto the front lawn. I glanced over to Danielle and Dylan, who were biting their lips.

"You sure this is a good idea?" Dani asked, raising an eyebrow at me. I shrugged. 

"Stop judging me, just because I was diagnosed with anxiety and depression. I can still have fun." I snapped, taking a shaky breath. Dani smiled, sadly and nodded. 

"I know, I'm sorry." I smiled at her, and looked back at the house. I'd only moved to Australia a few weeks ago, to love with Dani, Dylan and Dani's mum, so this was my fist party there. And I hardly knew anyone there, either. They looked at me, and we walked towards the doors, people too busy having fun to notice us. I glanced over at Dani and Dylan, as we entered the house. Dylan linked her arm through mine, and led me over to a group of people, while Dani went to find her boyfriend, Spencer. 

The people that Dylan led me to were all welcoming, and accepted me into their group no trouble. I smiled at them all, as they spoke, asking me questions, and just generally taking an interest in me. Not many people did that, not when I was with Dani and Dylan. 

I was simple, curly brown hair, green eyes, rather small, and not exactly skinny either. Danielle had long blonde hair, which was always either in a ballerina bun, or a fishtail plait, she was average height, and had blue eyes, and had a gorgeous figure, and Dylan had gorgeous auburn hair, blue eyes, and was quite tall, she was also skinny, too. I always felt insecure around them. 

"Dyl, I'm gonna go get some fresh air." I said, and Dylan nodded, before carrying on talking to her friends. I twisted and turned between the crowd of people, before I reached the back garden. There were only a few people there, and none of them were paying attention to anything other than the person they were with anyway. I sat down on a garden swing, and let the cool air brush my skin. I was so glad to be out of there. Parties just, they made me anxious. I licked my lips, and glanced arounf the large garden. It had a fountain, and a bunch of hedges. It was huge, as well. 

I heard a twig snap behind me, and quickly turned my head, seeing a gorgeous boym with curly brown hair, brown eyes, and a lip ring, looking intently at a house. He caught me looking at him, and smiled. 

"Hi," He smiled, his accent giving me tingles. 

"Hello." My British way of speaking was so different to the Australian I was surrounded with now. It made me stand out. 

"I'm Luke." He said, walking towards me. I saw he kept one hand over his pocket in his jeans, where a bulge was formed. I furrowed my eyebrows, but ignored it, looking up at Luke, who was now sitting beside me on the swing. 

"Hattie." I mumbled, and Luke grinned. 

"Beautiful name for a beautiful girl." 

"Thanks." I felt a blush rise to my cheeks. I hadn't been the beautiful one for a long time. Luke placed a hand on my knee, and I inhaled, sharply, but silently. He watched my reaction, as I breathed out, biting my lip. 

"I like your accent." He whispered into my ear, and I could feel my heart thudding. I knew this guy was tipsy, at least, I could smell the beer on his breath, and I'd had one or two shots myself, even though I was only sixteen. 

"I like yours, too." I said, and Luke chuckled. 

"Hattie! What are you doing?!" Danielle called, walking over to Luke and I, Spencer at her side. He was glaring at Luke, and so was Dani.