Epi 5 (part 2)

3rd P. O. V

"Katsuhiko-san passed away earlier. The cause appears to be agricultural chemicals used as food poison. Watanabe Yoshimi-san. He collapsed shortly after eating your chocolate, did he not?"

Yoshimi stays silent for awhile before finally admitting. "Yes."

"It goes without saying that this case is an easy one." Mouri chimes in, manage to make Inspector Megure jump like a cat saw a cucumber rolling down the kitchen's floor. "What are you doing here?!"

"Having received word from my daughter, I, the great detective Mouri Kogoro, hastened to the scene! The criminal is...you!" You slap a hand up to your face. "Not again. I can melt like an ice-cream at this point."

"You poisoned the chocolate in order to kill the victim! Romantic issues were your motive! All we have to do is check the rest of your chocolate to prove it!" Mouri declare and Yoshimi defend herself. "No, it wasn't me!" She burst into tears, cover her face with her hands.

You clap your hands together. "Way to go, drunkard, you made the innocent girl cry."

You look down at Shinichi, who have his hand up to his chin. You didn't bother to talk to him, knowing he's trying to think.

Then, at the very moment after Katsuhiko died, the gloomy guy wants to smoke like bruh, c'mon. You click your tongue and turn yourself to your gem body, knowing it has no organ so even if you let yourself smell the smoke of the cigarette, it won't affect your organ.

"There was a cigarette butt at the crime scene, wasn't there?"

"A cigarette? That's right! That's a possibility too!"

Inspector Megure show them the plastic bag that contains the cigarette and the drunkard lean closer to inspect.

"So this is the cigarette butt discovered at the scene of the crime."

"Yes, there are ways to poison cigarettes...." The drunkard agree with Shinichi's statement and Sonoko open her mouth to say something. "I saw it! When Minagawa-san went outside, Naomichi-san gave him his cigarettes!"

Naomichi started sweating as he steps back.

"N-Naomichi! How could you?"

"Well?" Inspector Megure pressure him more to make him open his mouth and speak. "We can always find out if we examine the cigarette butt, you know." He continue.

Naomichi grit his teeth and admitted. "It's true! I did it! I've hated him for a long time! That damn Katsuhiko was always making a fool of me! He even hurt Kaori! So I put poison in the cigarette filter..." He confesses but you didn't buy any of it. Because you feel like he's not the murderer. Ain't no way he would admit it just like that.

"The filter?"

"What?" You ask.

Shinichi stare at the cigarette in the plastic bag and grits his teeth.

You move your eyes to the kitchen, where currently, the mother of the victim is washing dishes. "Now that. That, suspicious." You point out when suddenly Susumu cried. "Mommy! My tooth hurts!"

"Why would anyone be washing the cupPPsssssss..........i see." You scoffs softly and smile, rubbing the back of your neck as Shinichi show you Agasa-Hakase's new invention for him.

"Do you think you can explain it with me?"

"Nah, I don't wanna draw attention to myself. Use the drunkard. He's a detective after all."

Shinichi nod his head, then slowly walk back to your side but accidentally pushed you yet you didn't seem to move the slightest. Weird is, your thigh felt hard. Like it was a rock. Shinichi frown.