Epi 5 (part 1)

The valentine murder case

3rd P. O. V

"So, what are you two going to do, Ran, Y/N?" Sonoko asks her two friends walking beside her.

You tilted your head, eyes narrowed down to the ground, completely didn't understand what Sonoko meant and thankfully, Ran ask her in your and her behalf.

"About what?"

"Your chocolate for Valentine's Day! This huge event only comes once a year, you know!"

"Not interested." You chimes in with a cold expression, getting a glare from Sonoko. "Well it's confirmed that you won't be getting any guy!" Her expression then change to a love dovey expression with hearts floating around her. "We have to use chocolate to capture men's heart!"

"Oh, right...."

"But what if that guy's allergic to chocolate?" You stares at Sonoko.

"No one's allergic to chocolate!"

You shook your head.

"You're like, spacing out or something...." Sonoko stares into Ran's eyes witch makes the girl nervously lean backwards. "Eh?....am I?"

"Oh! What about him?!"

"Him"

"Who's "him?"" You raised a brow. "Oh, c'mon! Those two guys who tried to pick us up at the coffee shop that one Sunday! Remember? They said they were both medical students at Beika University! Especially Minagawa-san! He's totally cool!"

"Ah....them. I bet you someone like him already has a girlfriend so don't keep on dreaming." Sonoko puffed her cheeks and punch your shoulder playfully. "You're always spoil, Y/N!" Sonoko crossed her arms. "The other one was Wakamatsu-san, was it? He's perfect for you, Ran!"

"That buff, Itto looking guy? He's totally NOT perfect for Ran!" You object.

"Eh...but he seemed really interested in her." Ran sigh when Sonoko's blushing. "No I'm telling you, he's not." You still didn't want to give up because you believe Shinichi is better for her.

Then a yellow car pulled up by your group and out the Itto looking guy that you didn't approve of. "Hello there, Ran-san! I've been looking for you!" Ran shivers.

"What a good timing! Right?"

"Can't you see that she's not comfortable and doesn't approve of this?" You whisper to Sonoko who completely ignores you.

As the Itto looking guy started talking, you saw a small figure running and hide behind an electric pole at the other side of the road and you can suspect who it is. Your theory is right when Shinichi poke his head out to spy on your group. You smirk. 'Probably because he saw Ran and this Itto looking guy together.'

"Ran-san! I'm here today to ask you something important."

"Eh?"

"Ran-san!" Ran take a few step backwards with a nervous expression when Itto looking guy lean forward. 'Didn't he know his voice is so loud?'

"I'm here to ask you on a date!"

"Tf?!" This guy sure didn't hold back. "I'm not approving this!" You said and glare at him menacingly.

"Would you come with me to tomorrow's Valentine party?"

"Valentine party?" Said you and Sonoko in sync but the difference is your voice sounded more annoyed while Sonoko sounded more curious.

"Yes. Girls are supposed to give chocolate to a boy they like, and if the boy feels the same way for her, he will eat the chocolate right there on the spot." You scoffs. "Thanks but I already know what Valentine's Day meant."