Epi 3

The City Coded Map Case

Y/N P. O. V

"How cool!"

"What's so cool?" I asked as I move closer to the lil group Shinichi belong in now. Ayumi called out to me. "Y/N-neechan, we just established a group called Detective Boys! How cool is that!"

"Ah, really? Must be nice." I look at the miserable face of Shinichi as Genta decided to make himself the leader of the said group.

Shinichi facepalm himself. "I feel that I have a headache."

I laughed.

"Let's go!"

They took one step ahead in a military pose then stopped. I chuckled. "You don't know where to go do you?" They turned around and nodded.

"Hmmm, I bet Conan can help." I pointed out to the lil detective beside me.

"Me? Well....I guess."

I then walked away. "Well then, I'll head in first. Good luck with whatever you're doing!"

"Wait, what are you doing here Y/N–neechan?" Shinichi asked and I grin. "Meeting my oh so dear, friend! Bye then!" I open the door and closes them behind me.

"Y/N, you're finally here!"

I smile when I spotted the person I am meant to meet with now. "Yo! Dazai."

(Dazai belong to Bungou Stray Dogs and artwork is not mine?

He came running to me and tackle me into a big, warm, welcoming hug as I laugh. "Man, I missed you so much! When was the last time I saw you? Like....3 months ago."

I nodded. "Yup. But, why are we meeting here? Also, no, I'm not committing suicide with you." I made a X with my hands.

He sheepishly made 👉👈 this with his fingers. "You knew I was gonna asked. Anyway, I just wanted to."

"Just because?"

"Mhm."

I shrugged. "Meh, I can work with that. So, where do we go first for our so called "date"?"

"Good question." He said as we walked out and he told me the first destination we'll be going is where I fetch Ran and Shinichi before he turned into a kid. "Off we go then."