Epi 2

Idol's Sealed Room Murder Case

Y/N P. O. V

I was woke up by the sound of my alarm went off. I open my eyes as I was met with the blinding ray light of the sun radiating in my room. I looked to the small person beside my bed, who was yawning.

"Morning."

"Morning..." He replied groggily.

"You can use the bathroom first. I'll stay for awhile."

He nodded as he went out with his clothes and towel. It's been three days since Shinichi's body had shrunk and still no news of the MIB like he was hopping for.

Few minutes later, he came back fully clothed as I walked out with my clothes and towel in my hand.

---time skip cus I'm not a pervert---

After I took my shower, I went back to my room only to find that Shinichi has gone. Probably went to school already.

These past three days, Shinichi stay in my room. It's kinda risky for me since my job is not very friendly and he's a detective so I must be smart on where I hide them. Luckily, he didn't seem to mind anything so far.

Since I didn't go to school and I didn't have a job today, here's what I do.

I woke up, take a bath, prepare breakfast, doing my stuff, working on my computer hacking skill, went out for a walk, came back, made some lunch, went out again, play with kids in the park nearby, went back, take a bath, prepare dinner but always change turn with Ran, sleep and repeat.

So now Imma prepare some breakfast.

---cut to where Yoko come---

I was sitting on the couch, reading away. Today is Ran's turn so she'll be the one making dinner also with the help of little detective. Suddenly the bell went off, indicating someone's outside.

"Mouri Detective Agency is closed today. If there's something, come back tomorrow..." The drunkard turn around but stopped when he realises who the person is.

"You are...could you be...Okino Yoko?!"

"Yes."

"It can't be, why would an idol came to our house?"

Oh, that's the girl that the drunkard been fanboying about. "The truth is, I have a problem." Look at him, scrambled to the bathroom to change and look all handsome. Huh, bastard.

"Who do you think you are?" Exactly what Shinichi said.

---later---

"What did you say?! Someone is stalking you?"

"Every time I returned home, my furniture arrangements has changed, and I've received many strange photos. I've also received many calls every day with no one speaking." She said with a hint of unease. "How could someone do something like that to Yoko-san?!"

"Anyone. Even I can." I said as I continue on reading. I saw Shinichi gave a -_-; face. I returned it with a shrugged. "If it's possible, can you investigate it secretly?"

"Who are you?" I smack him with my book as he gave me a glare and I glare back. "I'm her manager, Yamagishi." He took the card that the he offer and accepted the case. Then he told her to basically give him autograph. Bruh. "Since you've hired the great detective Mouri Kogoro for this job, there should be no problem at all."

"Can we go too? I've always wanted to see what an idol's room is like. Right, Conan-kun?" Shinichi agree then Ran face me. "Your coming, Y/N?" I hum as a reply. "You must not get in the way of my work, understand?"