Secret Surprise Visit & Fated Encounter !

Începe de la început

-

= Contracted Beast: " Yes, Master ! "

* swoosh * x3

..

- After giving out all the necessary commands to everyone to go and finally relax after a long day of battles. It was high time to make a surprise visit to my family back on the northern continent and introduce my new wives to father , mother cleo and grandpa klemu ! But, before I was able to begin the process of setting off - the system has showed a prompt which shocked me to the core ! -

..

[ DING ! ]

= GS: [ Hosts weapon " Elemental HellBlaze Devil Scythe " is resonating with one of the newly recruited disciples bloodline ! ]

- Description: A six foot long blood red colored scythe with a flaming three foot blade created from the heart & blood essence of a " Peak DemiGod PureBreed Hellblaze Fire Devil " located from a hidden secret realm of Utoprime. The bottom hilt of the scythe also has a small dagger like blade attached to it. Made by GrandMaster Blacksmith Klemu Goldstar.

..

- After reading the very surprising prompt from the system. I started feeling tugs on the sleeves of my robes from both Lily & Anastasia looking at a certain area together - while my new favorite scythe inside my storage ring is vibrating uncontrollably at the same time ! Taking it out from my ring into the air of the secret realm - I removed my soul mark from it as it flew directly to a very curvaceous - beautiful dark curly haired - creamy toned maiden in her early 20s with serpent slit blood red eyes - standing at an height of 5'9 with a cold / lifeless / domineering aura - standing by herself isolated from the one hundred sixty plus thousand new recruits thats noticeably distancing theirselves from being around her ! We locked eyes for a brief moment before she curiously grabbed the scythe and was then greeted by a very surprising situation that caught all four of us off guard !

[ DemiGod Rank Innate Passive Ability ] [ Cosmic Domain  ]

- Everyone from the crux kingdom was ignoring her presence as they all quickly fled towards the new kingdom with haste without even looking back at this direction for a second. The moment she grabbed the scythe in her right hand - her body was suddenly swallowed up within a fiery blood red cocoon as if she was about to transform anew ! I then quickly casted a magic barrier over her immediate area + us to isolate the current situation and patiently waited for the outcome of this surprising situation to come to a conclusion !

..

[ DING ! ]

•• SOS: [ Unassigned Rank disciple " Maliha Gertrude " is currently undergoing a transformation process as her sealed bloodline has unlocked over halfway due the assistance of the hidden blood essence + complete heart of her ancestors inside the scythe ! ]

-

[ DING ! ]

• [ Name: Maliha Gertrude ]

• [ Race: Hellblaze Devil Matriarch ] ( un-sealed )

• [ Sex: Female ]

• [ Age: 23 ]

• [ Bloodline: Elemental HellBlaze Devil ]

• [ Cultivation: Lower DemiGod Rank 1 -> Upper Demigod Rank 7 ]

• [ Body Rank: Hellblaze Demon Body ] ( un-sealed )

-

• [ Strength : 3305 ]

• [ Agility: 3500 ]

• [ Magic: 4600 ]