"Being born" O responded walking off further to the front.

"Now that my friend is not game" I added.

<<~~~~~~~~~~>>

We kept walking through the trees. I thought about what would happen when the ark finds out I came down here, what would happen to Bellamy.

"Annabeth over here!" Finn whisper yelled.

I quietly rushed over to where Finn and the rest were. Clarke pointed out in front her, I followed her gaze and a small dear was eating grass in the clearing.

"No animals huh?" Finn laughed at Clarke.

As he creeped closing to the animal he snapped a twig, the dear whipped his head over towards us.

The thing had two heads.

"Ugh gross" Octavia said.

"Radiation" I whispered.

"We should keep going" I suggested.

We all got up and continued to make our 20 mile journey to mount weather. Octavia was already complaining about her feet hurting.

I couldn't blame her, it's not like she had the ability to walk around the ark her whole life till now or when she was locked up.

"Isn't your uniform weighing you down Anna?" Octavia asked me.

"You get used to carrying a belt full of shit through the years" I laughed.

"That makes me think, Clarke why are you here?" I questioned.

"100 delinquents were sent to Earth because the Ark is dying and it only has three to four months of life support left I got locked up in solitary for knowing about it and my father was floated for it" Clarke explained to us.

"Oh great you're were an experiment" I spoke up.

Clarke ignored my statements and kept walking. Soon we came to a river, the water looked beautiful as it flowed down across the bank.

Suddenly the group stopped in their tracks. Octavia started to take off her clothes. She took a step back and jumped into the water.

She resurfaced with a smile on her face.

"Octavia we can't swim!" Monty yelled.

"No but we can stand" she replied laughing.

"We'll come on what are we waiting for!" Finn added shouting.

I walked up to Clarke and took a look at the map we had. There was no sign of a water source on the map where we were.

"I don't wanna bother but there is not supposed to be a river here your majesty" I added.

"Thank you for your input" Clarke stated.

"You are so welcome" I replied with a smirk.

I sat down on a rock as I watched Octavia splash around in the rivers water. Suddenly I caught a glimpse of ripples behind her.

"Octavia get out!" I yelled.

Jasper caught on to what I was seeing coming towards her.

"Get out of the water octavia!!" He shouted.

<<~~~~~~~~~~>>

In a blink of an eye Octavia was pulled under water.

"Octavia!!" I screamed out for her.

I started to take off my clothes. I was left in my pants and shirt, I set my boots aside along with my gun and baton in my belt.

"Annabeth what are you doing stop!!" Finn yelled out.

He tried to grab my hand but I had already dived into the cold water. In a split second Octavia had resurfaced up stream a bit but then dragged under again.

"No!" I screamed out.

"Come and get me!" I yelled again.

I started to splash around the water surrounding me, trying to get the creatures attention.

"Annabeth get out now!" Finn shouted again.

Suddenly I felt a sharp stinging pain in my side. When I opened my eyes all I saw was read water and a snake like monster.

I could hear faint cry's of my name, after minutes of being underwater the thing let go of me and suddenly I couldn't breath. I felt my lungs fill with water then I felt someone pull me out.

"Annabeth!" Finn yelled.

Everything was faint, muffled cries and screams rang out.

I started coughing up water, while trying to catch my breath.

"Thank god you're alive!" Finn said hugging me tight.

As he pulled away both him and Clarke realised I was bleeding from my side. I lifted my shirt so Clarke could look at my wound.

"Is it bad?" I asked her.

"You'll need stitches or a hot knife to the skin" she replied.

"Put pressure on it" she told me.

I nodded and put my shirt down. I put pressure on my side to slow the bleeding.

"It's Octavia okay?" I asked.

"She has a bloodied leg but she's okay" Clarke informed me.

I looked over to Octavia who was in Jasper's arms and lap. She gave him a kiss on the cheek and we all laughed.

"Thank you Anna" she told me.

"Anytime little one" I replied.

<<~~~~~~~~~~>>

Chapter three. Yes Annabeth is a bit sarcastic and sassy. Don't forget to comment or vote!