Monstrous

Luna leans into Isaac's neck as they stand in the Sheriff's station in front of Noah as they explain to him who they are to Luna "Okay one more time." he tells them. "The three of us are her biological brothers. Our mum and Isaac's dad." Ethan tells him. "My dad had a one night stand with their mum... we think." Isaac adds. Luna nuzzles into his neck, scent marking; Isaac smiles and brushes her hair out her face "So she's your sister?" Noah asks making the three teen solve nod. Lydia walks into the room "Luna, I've brought you some fresh clothes to change into." she smiles. Smiling Luna reaches out to Lydia who takes her and carries her to the toilets to change her into her new outfit, doing her hair into a loose bun.

 Smiling Luna reaches out to Lydia who takes her and carries her to the toilets to change her into her new outfit, doing her hair into a loose bun

Luna runs out the bathroom and over to Ethan who picks her up "Don't you look beautiful Pup."  he smiles, kissing her head. "I like Lydia, she buys me clothes and does my hair." Luna tells him, smiling at her brothers. "She does a very good job of it." Aiden smiles. Luna smiles and rubs her face in Ethan's neck "How about we go find Scott?" Ethan suggests. "Scotty," Luna exclaims. "I'm going to stay here and see if Meredith says anything." Lydia tells the four of them. Luna waves "Bye bye Lydia." she tells her. "Bye Luna." Lydia responds waving back. "Luna you understand who Isaac is?" Aiden asks her, as he puts her in her car seat. "He smell like us." Luna responds. "Yeah, that's because he's a wolf like us. But, he's also your brother. His daddy is the same as your daddy." Ethan explains. "Sac Bubba?" Luna asks, tilting her head. "Yes, he's your brother." Aiden smiles. "Yay! Now I have four Bubbas." Luna cheers. "Four?" Ethan asks as he starts driving. "Uh Huh, you three and Lee-Lee. He my Bubba from my other family." Luna explains, watching out the window. Isaac smiles and brushes a strand of her hair out her face, tucking it behind her ear for her.

Ethan, Aiden and Isaac climb out the car as they get to Argent's warehouse, Aiden gets Luna out the back and carries her inside. Scott walks over with Kira, Luna smiles and reaches out to Scott who smiles. Aiden passes the toddler over and smiles as his sister scent marks by rubbing her face into her Alpha's neck "It's good to see you three again." Scott tells them. Isaac smiles sadly "Feels weird to be back to be honest." he responds. Luna senses his sadness and reaches out to him, Isaac takes her from Scott "Bubba no sad." she tells him. "I'm alright Lu." Isaac tells her. Luna nod and wraps her arms round his neck, leaning into him and breathing in his scent. Just then they hear growling "Wait! Wait! Brett! This is his place, it's his." Scott assures Brett, who is growling at Argent. "Scott... if you're bringing guests, you could have called." Argent tells the Alpha. "I didn't have anywhere else to take them." Scott responds. "I know this man... He may not remember, but we've met before." Satori pipes up. "You can trust him. I trust him." Scott assures her. "How do we know he's not like the others?" Satori asks. "What others?" Argent asks. "Last night... There was a whole team after them, and they used crossbows." Kira explains. "They're Hunters, aren't they?" Scott asks. "Not if they're killing for profit. Not anymore." Argent tells him. "Can they find us?" Brett asks. "They might already know you're here. Maybe they're waiting for dark." Argent responds. "So we're not safe here?" Kira asks. "We're not safe anywhere. We've been trying to get out for days. Everywhere we turn, we find someone new trying to kill us." Satomi adds. "If they're coming, Scott, they're coming for you, too. You're still number one on the Deadpool." Argent tells him. "I know... I know Lydia can get the answer from Meredith, she just needs more time." Scott responds. "Then that's what she'll get." Argent nods.

After a second Argent spots Ethan, Aiden and Isaac with Luna, playing chase "What are you three doing here? And why's Luna here?" he asks. "Good to see you too." Isaac jokes as he and Argent hug. "We came back because of Luna." Ethan explains. "She's our baby sister." Aiden adds. "Not baby, I big girl!" Luna pouts from where she's stood. Isaac chuckles and lifts her onto his shoulders "Yes you are, you're taller than all of us." he tells her, Luna giggling in response. Scott walks over "You three get her out of here." he tells the twins and Isaac. "Where?" Ethan asks. "Head to mine and go to the office, there's a panel that turns the security on. The code's 011994." Argent tells them. Isaac nods "I'll drive, I know where I'm going." he tells the twins making them nod in agreement. Luna climbs off Isaac's shoulders and into his arms "Let's get you to the car." Isaac tells her. "Where we go?" Luna asks. "We're going to Argent's house so you're safe." he explains. "Otay." Luna nods, leaning into him and falling asleep.

Luna wakes up to Aiden lying her on the sofa in Argent's office, whining she latches onto the front of his t-shirt "I'm not going anywhere pup, I'm just taking your shoes off." he assures her. Nodding sleepily Luna closes her eyes again and falls back to sleep "I've turned the security on." Isaac says quietly. "How did you remember the code so easily?" Ethan asks. "It's Allison's birth month and year." Isaac responds making the twins nod and leave the subject alone. "How did Lu get taken away?" Isaac asks. "Our mum died soon after she was born, dad wasn't the best guy. When he found out Luna wasn't his he completely abandoned her." Aiden starts. "We met Deaucalion and killed our pack to protect her. One of the pack members managed to report that Luna was alone and had no one. By the time we found out she had already been taken away." Ethan finishes. Isaac shakes his head "I hate peoples who treat kids like that. Is is bad I'm glad my dad didn't know about her?" he asks. "After what you told us about your dad, we are too." Aiden tells him. "Besides, she has the three of us, Liam, Lydia, Scott and the rest of the pack now." Ethan adds. "You're right." Isaac nods.