He gripped his chest dramatically, groaning loudly as he staggered to his knees. I rolled my eyes as I waited for his performance to be over.

"Sir, are you okay?" a passerby asked.

He instantly started laughing and stood up as I replied for him. "He's fine."

They continued on their way, and I hugged my uncle one last time, not actually wanting to let go.

He rubbed my back and kissed the top of my head. "I'll see you at dinner, lollipop."

I nodded and finally let go, "I love you, fat daddy."

"I love you, too, cherry bomb."

We went our separate ways, and I finally met up with my friends.

"Girl, where the hell you been? You got some dick?" Mina asked, the moment I sat down.

"No," I laughed. "I saw my uncle on the way here. We were talking."

"You mean the ridiculously hot one that's always at the gym? I'm honestly considering booking him as a trainer," Yuga melted.

I rolled my eyes with a laugh. "He'd drop you as a client immediately. He has a zero tolerance policy when it comes to flirting. If you actually want him as a trainer, it's gonna be strictly business."

She pouted, "Not even a little bit? I can't just wipe the sweat from his body one time? Or 'accidentally' spill my water in his lap?"

"He has a pregnant wife and a kid at home. He's not gonna throw that away for you," I laughed.

"Your aunt's pregnant again?" Mina asked excitedly.

I nodded, "It's a boy this time. They're naming him Lucas."

She pouted, "How's Akemi taking it?"

"I don't know, but knowing how much she loves attention, I'm sure she doesn't like the thought of sharing the spotlight."

"Oh, neither do I. But back to your uncle-" Yuga returned.

Mina laughed, "Yuga, honey, I don't think he's gay."

"He doesn't have to be. I'm all woman now," she replied.

I laughed, "And we love that for you, babe. But his sexuality isn't the problem anyway. He's bisexual and not at all transphobic. But my uncle is very much married and devoted to his wife. I feel like you two keep drastically over looking that fact whenever we talk about him."

"Girl, you literally fuck someone else's husband regularly," Yuga scoffed.

My eyes widened, "First of all, you're too loud. Second, he's not like my uncle. He married his wife as a business arrangement. They're together for power, not love."

"Wait, you're serious?" Mina asked.

I nodded, "That's what he said. They don't talk at home, they rarely eat dinner together, sex is scarce... I'm just here to relieve some of the tension. And he comes to me for advice because, I mean, he wants to love her. He just doesn't know how."

"That's almost cute, except for the fact that he's cheating. Have you seen his wife?" Yuga asked.

"Yeah, she's always at the office."

"Is she hot, and does she have any tension she needs to release?" Mina countered.

I furrowed my brows, "I don't know. I'm with her husband, not her." I went to Katsuki's Facebook page and showed my friends a picture of his wife.

"I wanna sneak into your job and eat her out on her husband's desk," she sighed longingly.

I laughed, "That's between you and her."