1

Cᴏᴏᴋɪᴇ Mᴏɴsᴛᴇʀ

I put my phone down and went into my bathroom. I started the shower before stripping down and stepping in.

I grabbed the bar of soap and held it in my rag as I wet it before starting to lather my body. I made sure to scrub myself with the rag and get rid of any and all dead skin.

I gently cleaned between my legs then put the rag down to pick up my body scrub.

I applied it in sections until I'd finished my whole body.

I grabbed my shaving cream next, removing the hair from my legs, tummy, armpits, and vag.

Once I was bald, I picked up my velvet body wash and rubbed it all over myself before washing it off and stepping out. I grabbed a towel off the rack and dried myself off then wrapped it around me as I brushed my teeth and washed my face.

I finally opened the bathroom door to go back in my bedroom and get dressed.

I put on lotion, body butter, and oil. My melanin glowed beautifully.

I pulled out a cute pair of panties and tossed them on the bed then went in my closet to pick an outfit before throwing it on my bed, too.

I dropped my towel and got dressed then sprayed on perfume and rubbed a bit of pheromone oil on my neck, wrists, and chest.

I grabbed my favorite weekender from my closet and packed it with everything I'd need for tonight and tomorrow morning.

"Neombe! Mommy's leaving!" I called out as I checked myself in the mirror.

I was putting my jewelry back on when he stalked into the room. He laid in his bed as he watched me.

I grabbed my phone and keys then went to pet him as he purred softly. "I'll be back in the morning," I promised.

I locked up my apartment then went to get in my car, only to be cat called in the parking garage.

"Hey, sexy-"

"Not interested," I said, getting in the driver's seat and immediately locking my doors. I checked the backseat to make sure no one had snuck into my car then started it and pulled out.

I drove to the familiar location then grabbed my bag and got out.

I walked up to the door to find it locked, "The fuck?"

I knocked, and soon enough, the door opened.

"Wassup, baby?"

"Why the fuck was the door locked?" I asked, pushing passed the shirtless man to get inside.

"Um... Because it's 10pm," he replied, closing and locking the door behind me.

I headed straight for the bedroom and put my stuff down then took off my jacket. "Okay, but I told you I was coming, and you know what type of time I be on, so you should've been ready."