22/She feels much better.

Começar do início

On my way walking out of the locker room to go to cheer practice Hero pushes me back into the locker room and slams the door shut. I let out a breath, not knowing what I should do.

He just stands there and looks at me as he's in his shorts and a plain grey t-shirt. I place my hands on my hips and just look around. "What? I don't have time for this-" I begin to push past him and he stops me gently putting his hands on my shoulders. "Is there something wrong?" he asks.

"Why should it matter to you? I'm just a game to you Hero, I'm here to fullfill your needs and to make you have some excitement. I'm not doing that anymore." I say grabbing my bag off the bench.

"You're not a game to me." He sighs.

"You have more than likely fucked almost every girl in this town, except me, because you'll never do that and I know that's what you want right? To take my virginity, make you feel good about yourself right-?" I begin before he cuts me off. "What the fuck? Who is telling you this shit because I..I have never even said anything like that to anyone." he looks at me confused.

"Because you keep me such a secret, right? Don't wanna be seen with me-" I begin and he laughs. "You have a boyfriend, remember? I'll gladly bring you around if you wanted me too but-" he begins and I place my hand out to pause him. "I wasn't thinking about that." I breath. "Just I'm so done with this, Hero. I really am."

"There's something you have going on that isn't figured out so I'm going to leave you alone until you get your shit sorted because you don't have a god damn clue what you are talking about." he says about to turn to the door. "My shit sorted? You don't have a damn clue what your talking about either." I say and he looks at me shocked and laughs. "Jo! You are the one fucking screaming at me saying your some fucking game to me and how I want to so called 'take your virginity' to make me feel so called 'good about myself' and how I keep you such a fucking secret! Well how about this Jo, you wanna go on a fucking date? Want me take you out to dinner with my parents and you get to know them? Want to meet my aunts and uncles? Want to know my deepest darkest secret, want me to take you to a fancy ass restaurant?" he yells and I just breath. "Is that what you want? Huh?" he says tapping his foot pinning his lips together and his veins are showing on his neck.

"Wow." I sigh.

"Jo, Hero?" My coach walks in and I sigh. "I'm sorry, I'll be out in a second, I promise." I sigh as I feel my eyes water. God, why do I let him make me feel this way? I have never, ever let a man ever make me feel this way and Jack has never let me feel like this. "Honey, are you okay?" Coach says bringing her hand to my shoulder. "I feel fine. He was here making sure I was okay to come to practice." I say holding in every tear I have. "I'll come out right now." I say smiling and taking a deep breath as Hero is leaning against his locker.

"Jo, skip practice today. You don't look so good." Coach says and I look at Hero then to her. "I'm not gonna miss practice, I am fine." I take a deep breath.

She opens the door, "I'll see you tomorrow, Jo." she does a sympathetic smile and walks out.

"I...." Hero says and just stops. "I'm gonna go to practice." he says and just leaves. That's it, he just is gone.

He has me so worked up, my coach even told me to miss practice because of how worked up he got me, and he just leaves? I adjust my hair in my high ponytail and grab my bag and walk out holding myself, as I am turning to the corner I bump into Jack. "Jo." he says and pushing a piece of lose hair from my ponytail behind my ear. "Hi." I sigh and he looks at me, he was definitely on his way to football practice. "Oh my god, are you okay?" he says pulling me into a hug and I wrap my arms around his torso and just break down.

The tears are full of guilt, sadness, and pain. All in one and it's all coming out at once. "You have practice." I say against his chest and pull back and he pulls me against his chest again. "I don't care." He says caressing my back. "Yo," I hear someone say coming through the side doors and I pull back and it's Hero and I just wipe my tears, he looks at me, he gulps then looks at Jack. "Coach is looking for you, come on." Hero says and I shake my head. "You can go." I say to Jack.