Wrestlemania 39: Night 1

Start from the beginning

Winner: Guillermo

5. One on One match: Karrion Kross (w/ Scarlett) vs The Miz (w/ Maryse)

This was a Glorified Squash match. Miz tried Running. He tried underhanded tactics. None of them worked. About 3 Doomsday Saitos later, and Kross had the Kross Jacket locked in, and Miz tapped almost instantly.

Winner via submission: Karrion Kross (in 2 minutes and 10 seconds)

6.Women's Tag Team title match: Living Nightmare (Ripley/???) vs Toxic Attraction © vs The IInspiration

Ding Ding Ding!

"The Following Contest is A Triple Threat Tag Team Match set for One fall, and is for the Women's Tag Team Championships!"

"Introducing first... the Team of Cassie Lee and Jessica McKay... THE IINSPIRATION!!!"

"Introducing next... Representing TOOOXIC AAAATTRACTION... They are the WWE Women's Tag Team Champions... JACY JANE AND GIGIIII DOOOOLIIIN!!"

The two teams stood in the ring. They had learned about Liv's apparent Injury. They were wondering it this match was to become a 2 on 2 match Instead, when...

"AND Introducing the other challengers... First, From Adelaide, South Australia... RHEEEA RRRRRRIPLEY!!!"

Ripley came out to her music and Pyro. She signaled to cut it off. She had a mic In hand. "So I'm sure you all know Liv isn't gonna be be able to compete tonight. I spoke to Luke Rhodes, and He gave Liv and Deonna a match tomorrow night, but as for tonight? Well, let's just say I reached out to an old friend." She drops her microphone and grins.

Who was this mystery tag team partner?...

"INTRODUCING HER TAAAG TEAM PARTNER... FROM AUCKLAND, NEW ZEALAND... TOOOONIIII STOOOOOOORM!!!"

Störm and Ripley strut down to the ring together, Ready for the title match.

Rules of this match, one competitor from each team is Legal at the same time. You can only tag in by tagging your tag team partner. First pinfall or submission wins the match AND the titles.

After a fast paced, Grueling match, It was clear Rhea was dominating. Jacy, Gigi, Cassie, and Jess were all incapable of Taking her out.

This was evident when Rhea sent Jacy Jayne crashing through the announce table with a Thunderous Riptide, And Toni Took down Dolin with a Forearm strike that caused the latter's head to spike off the Barricade.