"Nah, you'on got to. I'm just lookin' out. I know he would want me to right na."

They both glanced at Kentrell who was still sleeping, his vitals 100% and his breathing next to perfect.

"I think he's gonna be okay," Amani smiled, reaching out to rub over the scar in his eyebrow.

"Fasho. Ion know how he gon take the hearing thing though. And who finna take care of him? I got a tour coming up, Rubi out of town. You know we would drop it fa him if we need to but we don't got that type of experience."

"I'm gonna do it," Amani rubbed over Kentrell's bottom lip.

It needed some chapstick.

She took out the Blistex from her purse. She rubbed it gently over his lips before leaning down and pecking him.

"He's just gonna have to stay with me, or I would have to move in with him for a little while. Probably the later option since all of his stuff is there."

Horace smiled, "You would do dat fa him?"

"Yeah," She smiled, "A million times if I had to."

𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐍 𝐆𝐀𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍𝙾𝙼𝙽𝙸𝚂𝙲𝙸𝙴𝙽𝚃 | 𝙱𝙰𝚃𝙾𝙽 𝚁𝙾𝚄𝙶𝙴, 𝙻𝙾𝚄𝙸𝚂𝙸𝙰𝙽𝙰𝙳𝙰𝚃𝙴 𝚄𝙽𝙺𝙽𝙾𝚆𝙽▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

𝙾𝙼𝙽𝙸𝚂𝙲𝙸𝙴𝙽𝚃 | 𝙱𝙰𝚃𝙾𝙽 𝚁𝙾𝚄𝙶𝙴, 𝙻𝙾𝚄𝙸𝚂𝙸𝙰𝙽𝙰
𝙳𝙰𝚃𝙴 𝚄𝙽𝙺𝙽𝙾𝚆𝙽
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

BABY MAMI💚

karma said he wants daddyto come homedelivered 9:29 pm

to come home
delivered 9:29 pm

i'm on my way soon mami.
almost done.
delivered 9:29 pm

"mane, what you lookin' at? you been staring at yo phone for a minute. mani must'a hitchu."

Kentrell looked up from his phone, licking over his bottom lip.