𝔳; 𝐢 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝'𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧

(3rd PERSON POV)

CHAPTER 5

"i should've melted his brain"

___________________________

AFTER A MUCH NEEDED LONG NIGHT OF SLEEP, Abigail'a woke up next to her best friend. She had convinced her dad to let her stay home, pulling the "someone tried to kill me last night" card. After that, she didn't need to do much more convincing. She wanted Kaitlyn to stay with her, but she had to go since she missed school yesterday; which was understandable. So, there she sat, lying across her bed, watching her favorite show.

A part of her worried for Brett, when she left last night he wasn't in the best condition. She would've called to check up on him but she had no way to. Stiles took him to Deaton, so she knew he was in the best hands of supernatural vets. Before she could get lost deeper in her thoughts her phone went off, making a small "chime" sound. She groaned as she rolled over towards her nightstand. She smiled at the contact name, quickly checking her friend's text.

______________________________
MASE<3
----------------------------------------------------

MASE<3: I know you're not feeling well, but Kates and I are going on a run like the
three of us used to. Liam's coming with us
and we would really like for you to come
too :)

ABBI: Aww, so sweet of you to think of
me ;) Wouldn't miss it for the world.

MASE<3: Great, meet us in the woods.
You remember where right?

ABBI: obviously. Be there in ten.

MASE<3: Chop Chop! We don't
have all day.

___________________________

She smiled at the message before getting up. She still had a slight headache and hurt throat from what happened the night before but she figured a relaxing jog may help that. Every Friday morning for the last five years Mase, Kates, and Abbs would go on a run through the woods before school, and she figured now Liam will be joining them.

She threw her hair into a messy high ponytail, before putting on a plain white crop top, some black leggings, along with her black running shoes. She decided to leave her phone figuring she wouldn't need it. She quickly made her way downstairs deciding she didn't want Stiles and her dad to worry about her anymore. So, she figured she could at least leave a note to inform them on her whereabouts, and who she was with.