What?

She was startled from her sleep with the loud noised coming from outside her room. She slowly opened her eyes facing the bottom of her bed. To this date, the only place she can sleep soundly is under that same bed where she hid herself 20 years ago.

She took a deep sigh. From the noises the men are making outside, it seems that an assassin infiltrated the mansion. Her body moved with precision, sliding out from under her bed with a samurai on one hand and a gun on the other. 

Briskly kicking the door opened and running to where the boss's room is.  

She barged in the boss's room in her white sleeveless shirt that fitted her body like it was a part of her skin, in her white panty brief. Her perfectly curved body as if they were shaped by the hands of god cannot escape one's notice. Even the scars that covers her body cannot curtail the sensuality that her very existence emits.  

The boss  was sitting on his window smoking his Cuban while the organizations doctor was wrapping bandages around a chest wound. She glided towards where boss was sitting, glaring at the wound he took.  The assassin missed its mark by an inch and she felt her heart exploding in anger.

She turned her back from the boss and headed out from his room without a word gripping her gun and samurai. That rat will not leave the mansion alive!

  "Your daughter scares me," the doctor exclaimed as soon as she left the room. The mob boss laughed a bit before blowing another smoke out. The truth is she scares him too.  

Her dull eyes have been devoid of any emotion. Her movements, calculated. She sleeps under her bed while gripping unto the samurai he gave her as a gift for her first kill when she was twelve. But, she grew attached to it and has been treating it like some kind of treasure. It was cute when she was young but now there is always this murderous aura surrounding her whenever she is cleaning it, like she cannot wait to stain it with blood.

 As a mob boss, he cannot be more proud but as a father ... he can only shake his head, where did he go wrong in raising her? Is it because he trained her to always be wary of her surroundings to the extent that he practically made sure her everyday life is constantly put to a life or death situation. But he did it so she can succeed him. How the cute little pup he picked up turned into a blood thirsty carnivore?  His daughter known to everyone as the mob princess, madder than any beast.

*****************************

It did not take long to get the assassin caught and the mastermind identified. 

But the boss order a cease and desist, he asked her to stand down. "There is no need for more blood to be spilled over such trivial matter," he said.

There is nothing trivial about the boss's life,  she thought and called the 10 best fighters who were as mad as her. They don't need an entire army to crash that puny gang.

They were ready for bloodshed, they were ready for war but the boss suddenly sprung from nowhere. He was laughing with his mouth full before glaring at her. Then, she heard laughter inside the pantry where boss came out from. The boss motioned for her to follow him, she obeyed.

She found the new recruits gathered in front of the television. They were laughing theirs asses off while watching... a Korean show? 

The boss tapped her by the shoulder and told her to hang out with the newbie. She thinks the boss is trying to keep her inside the mansion, to keep her from attacking the people responsible for the recent attempt on his life but there is nothing she can do. She cannot disobey him. 

She sat in the middle of the new recruits and they were given strict instruction not to let her leave. Their faces suddenly lost color as soon as the boss left, avoiding eye contact with her. Is the boss punishing them for slacking in the pantry? Why would he leave the mob princess with them?  They've heard so many rumors about her... different stories, different versions but one thing remained the same... her showering in the blood of her enemies. 

But she kept her gaze on the television. The new recruits tried to keep their breathing as silent as they possibly can in order not to distract her attention but then...

The recruits cowered over the floor as they noticed her jerked up from her seat drawing her gun out. She pointed it at the television and start shooting the defenseless thing. She did not stop until the bullets ran out.   

The new recruits were startled, looking confused. They must have done something that pissed her off. They can only speculate as they watch her walked out of the pantry as there is no clue on that blank beautiful face that she always keeps.

She don't know how many steps it took to get to her room, her mind was in sudden turmoil.

She lost the energy on her knees and slumped herself on the floor, her back leaning against the door. 

What was that? Is this fear? She kept asking. Who is that guy? He just smiled like that, in that box (television) and her heart went haywire. His face keeps reemerging before her eyes... and her inside just won't shut up.

She cannot hear anything aside the beating sound that echoes in her ears, getting louder and louder by the second. F*ck!, what is this?

Her brain cells seems to recognized the imminent threat... Danger! Danger! But its warning was overwhelmed by the drum rolls her heart was making.