"Really?" he whispered and she nodded with a smile as a tear rolled down his eye and she hugged him close to her burying his face in her neck as she ran her fingers through his golden locks.

"Yes really. Naruto come with me to Suna you can live a good life there you deserve it." She whispered as he broke off the hug and faced her with a sad smile shaking his head.

"I can't Temari sand is allied to the leaf I am not allowed in your village to even step foot in it let alone live there. Even if the people acknowledge me your Kage won't be willing to tense the relations between the villages for someone as worthless as me." He said his hair shadowing his eyes and tears dropping as she put a hand on his cheek and made him gaze into her eyes.

"You can come Naruto trust me. Do you know who the Godaime Kazekage is?" she asked softly rubbing his cheeks with both her hands as she wiped his tears with her thumb and he shook his head softly and she gave him a small smile as she gazed into his deep cerulean orbs that she noticed gave away his every emotion. He couldn't lie to her even if he wanted to his eyes would certainly give him away she thought gazing in those beautiful eyes that were shining with tears.

"Gaara became the Godaime Kazekage two months ago. The council makes votes on his decisions since he is too young but his word has a lot of weight in the village now and the council would love to have a shinobi that is on par with my brother and isn't tied to any village and neither is he a nuke nin." She spoke softly and she gazed into his tear streaming eyes as she saw a spark of hope and the glint that they used to hold before return.

"Really do you think he will do that for me? And will your village accept me, there is the law of the leaf council too." He said unsure of what to feel as she smiled at his nervousness.

"Naruto, leaf and sand are just neutral and can have good relations in the future because of the mutual betrayal of Orochimaru that we faced, but the fact that Konoha is still pushing for missions from our clients to make up for the losses is still straining the relationship and I assure you that the law concerning you hasn't been accepted by Suna otherwise Gaara would have found out and dismissed it. We didn't even know you were banished like that or Gaara would have sent search parties for you and brought you under the care of the sand village. Trust me Naruto you will be accepted there. Believe me." She said softly and he hugged her tightly crying happily as he said in between sobs.

"I believe you Temari." He said and she smiled and rubbed his back and ran her fingers through his hair as he stopped crying and looked at her with tired and puffy red eyes and cheeks and she thought his red cheeks with those whiskers made him look so cute shining in the moonlight as a yawn escaped both of them at the same time and she giggled.

"Alright let's sleep and stay in until late tomorrow we could both use the rest." She said softly and he nodded as both walked into the room and Naruto started to walk up to the couch as she caught his wrist and looked at him with confusion.

"Where are you going?" she asked and he pointed at the couch and she frowned.

"I'll sleep on the couch and you can have the bed it'll be comfortable for you that way." He spoke in his soft voice and she pulled on the bed with her throwing him in the blanket as she went in and cuddled up to him.

"No we can share the bed and I need something to hold on to. Be my pillow." She said pouting and wrapped her arms around him putting her head on his chest as he brought her closer with his arm and she buried her face in his neck smiling at how form he felt.

"Good Night Naruto." She said yawning cutely.

"Good night Temari." He whispered and closed his eyes as he after many months he slept with a smile on his face.