Epilogue

Military trucks drove into a highly classified Army facility in New Mexico, guarded by Jeeps full of soldiers armed with guns. The military was transporting a deadly weapon to the facility at night, so no one would find out about their operation. The weapon would be held there until the military needed to use it or do experiments on it.

The trucks drove up to a group of soldiers waiting for them at the entrance of a building. "Commander Hill, we are ready to move the weapon inside," a soldier said, climbing out of one of the trucks.

Commander Hill allowed his group of soldiers to carry a metal crate out of the most heavily guarded truck. "Let's take it downstairs."

The soldiers carried it down to the basement of the building and sealed it into a bulletproof glass case. The weapon was a glowing blue sphere, which was hidden away in a drug house for years. Suddenly, the lights shut off, the blue sphere glowing like the sun. The guards held up their guns, lasers turned on. "This is Commander Hill, we are in the basement of Building A9, does anyone copy?" he said through his intercom.

No response.

"This is Commander Hill, does anyone copy?" he repeated.

The metal stairs to the basement creaked. The soldiers pointed their guns at the stairs, sweat slowly dripping down their faces. They couldn't see anything, it was pitch black. All of a sudden, a soldier screamed and fell on the floor. "Open fire!" Commander Hill yelled. An explosion of fires from the guns lit up the dark basement. The bullets hit metal, making a pinging noise. As the soldiers continued to shoot, some screamed in agony, falling into a river of blood on the floor. Every one of them fell on the ground until Commander Hill was the only one left. Out of nowhere, a leg kicked him in the feet, making him lose his balance and fall on the bloody ground. He glanced around the room, looking for the attacker. All he saw were the dead bodies of his soldiers.

"Why are you defending this thing?" someone with a dark British voice asked. The attacker stood by the shattered glass case, holding the glowing blue sphere in his hand. His hood from his jacket covered his head, hiding his identity. It was so dark, Commander Hill could barely see him.

"It's the Sphere of Wishes. It is one of the three Spheres of the Apocalypse. It can grant any wish from its user, that's what makes it so powerful. The government has to keep it away so no one can use its pow-"

"It could grant any wish?"

"Yes," Commander Hill shook.

The attacker grabbed him by his uniform collar and held him against the wall. He gasped when he saw the man's face. He had pale skin and jet-black hair. His flaming black and gray eyes stared eerily into his. A long, bumpy scar crossed over his left eye. Huge metal wings stretched out behind his back. "Thanks for telling me how to use it. You've been most helpful," he ridiculed. He pulled a metal feather from his wings and pushed it into Commander Hill's body. The body dropped into the river of blood with the rest of his soldiers killed by the man with wings.

The Purple Death will return...