A Little bit of Light (5)

Start from the beginning

“Well, we’re almost like real brothers….” I trail off, biting my lip. Then I realise that might look gay, so I stop immediately. If Tyson was here he would have known exactly why I stopped and laughed, brushing the back of his hand against mine or some other sweet gesture.

Tia, surprising me, snorts. “I have a real brother Quinn, he’s training to be a minister. He says I’m a Wicca she-devil and should be sent to be reborn in some holy temple thing-a-ma-bob, just because I like black and have piercings. Your more then just a brother to Tyson, aren’t you?” she asks.

My skin crawls, the fear of being uncovered surfacing. “Yeah, I guess were… friends to” I mumble.

She opens her mouth to say something else, but then her phone goes off, promptly interrupting. She pulls it from her (cute) black purse and checks the caller ID. Her face lights up “This is Ollie, one sec” she held up a painted finger. “Hey. I’m with Quinn…”

*Flashback over*

I blinked. It was morning and I had just woken very tiredly. My eye’s were still closed in fact. A weight was pinning me down, but it felt like a comfort. A pleasant sensation started up on my neck, making my moan a little and then I realised that this was a very strange thing to wake me up and jolted.

“GET OFF ME!” I flailed in annoyance. Tyson tilted his head, looking down at me.

“When did you become so mean?” he asks sadly.

“When did you become so stupid!” I grumble. He pouts.

“I was just kissing you awake… you lucky mom and dad are out shopping” he scoffs, rolling off me. A pleasant scent dances my way, and this time it’s not my step brother. Sitting up groggily, I notice the breakfast my brother has made for me. Bacon!

I hop out of bed, scurrying past him and am about to grab my food, when he stops me. Not physically-no, I’d still have eaten if it had of been physical-my food was close enough. He stopped me dead with his words. It was like someone had run a cold finger down my neck.

“You only get to eat that if you sit on my lap to do so” he warns.

I slowly turn to face him “Tyson…” I whine. I want my bacon!

“Sit. Eat” he orders. Bacons my favourite…

“No” I sigh. “And I’m not going to touch you. Not until you and Katy are done”

His arms are folded across his chest, and he’s now standing very much in my personal space. Menacingly, he glares down at me, forcing his suffocating eye’s onto my own. I fell my throat go dry and my breath stutter out from between my lips. He’s so sexy.. so familiar…

“So that’s your angle is it? No kisses, no nothing? Not until I’m single?” he asks, an amused smile curling up his lips. His eye’s are still smothering mine and my breathing is becoming heavier. He hasn’t even touched me and I feel like I’m about to loose it.

“Yes” I breath out. He laughs.

“No” he disagrees. I blink.

“What do you mean no?”

Suddenly his shirts on the floor. I stare at his muscles helplessly. His body is actually to kill for. And their a lovely olive color from all the sun he gets. Suddenly my hand is in his. He lifts it so its at his chest level, then presses it right above his heart. My eye’s flutter closed for a moment. Then I jerk away.

The smile on his face is gone. “Your not serious” he growls.

“I’m very serious. In fact ,I think I might date Tia? Maybe I’ll take her to the spring dance…” he garbs my arm and twists it and me so I’m bent at a very painful joint. My face crumples at his sudden roughness, and his lips are right in my ear. It’s both primal and sexy.

“Your not going to touch anyone else” There’s a pitiful fear in his voice, making it more a question then a demand. I tilt my head back and meet his eyes.

“That’s what you think” I mutter. Then I break free, gather my clothes, and leave the house.

****************

“Hey Tia” I greet. “And your Oliver, right?” I ask the small dark haired boy holding Tia’s hand. I know for a fact that he’s gay, so the hand holding thing is a little strange, but whatever. I’m gay and very much in love with my step-brother, who was I to judge?

“Yes, but call me Ollie” he suggests, swinging Tia’s hand.

We were at the local park, Derwood. It was a nice day today, sunshine and warmth, birds singing and children playing. Tia’s red hair was straightened today, giving her a witch like appearance, which was extremely sexy. As I’ve said before though-I’m not straight. Not even close.

So I was a lot more taken with Ollie’s looks. Had I not been a ‘on the bottom’ kind of guy, I probably would have rapped this boy long ago. His eyelashes are thick and dark, sending alluring shadows down his cheeks. He dressed to high-light his features and highlight he does.

“May I ask why your suddenly hanging out with us?” the petit boy asks, taking a swing.

I stiffen. I didn’t really have any kind of story prepared, and it’s not like I could admit to being in love with my brother. Not if I planned on using Tia to help make him jealous. Not if I wanted some form of company separate from my old friends. No, I needed to think, fast.

“Ollie..” Tia muttered affectionately, elbowing him. She was smiling though.

“No, that’s alright. I’m hanging out with you guys now, because… well, I sort of have a crush on Tia” well that was killing two birds with one stone. Excuse? Check. Bluntly trying to get bait? Check.

Tia’s face turned as red as her hair. “Oh har har, such a comedian…”

I blink, trying to look serious. “I’m not joking” Ollie gaps.

“Oh my god! You two are in love!” he accuses. Tia pushes him from his swing.

“Quinn…. Are you sure there isn’t some other reason..?” she asks sceptically.

I scratch the back of my head. “Yeah. But if your not interested, that’s cool…”

“I… umm…. I’m…” She stutters, looking utterly stunned. Has the girl never been asked out?

“She’d love to!” Ollie exclaims from the ground. Tia kicks sand at him and he screams.

“She’d love to what? Go on a date?” I can’t help but smirk at her expression.

“Umm… ummm…. Sure…..” She can’t even meet my eye’s. Cute. I almost wish I actually did like her-she deserved it. Some boy would come along and fall in love with her eventually anyways-she was super pretty and apparently also very sweet. I smile, think about how jealous Tyson's about to come.

“Sounds like a plan”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

what do you think of Quinn using poor Tia? He's actually not a bad person,he jsut kinda dosnt take other peoples feelings into regard XD Anywho, drop a comment, you guys know I need them. Comment=equals more chapters.more chapters=happy uou guys (I think anyways..)

COMMENT! (Fav couple? )