Minyoung looks at me and smiles... I cupped her cheeks "I know you're trying to adjust yourself for me cupcake, I'm sorry if I'm the reason why your mama left... but I'm thankful for her, for taking care of you well." She nods still smiling,

"I'm sad mama has to leave but I'm glad I get to know my real mommy!" She stood up posing like a superhero, I chuckled at her movements and watch her run around the living room

"Now Minyoung-ah..." She stops and sat in front of me "I wanna win your mother back again, will you help me with that?" Minyoung's eyes lit up nodding excitedly.

...

First step: Minyoung said that Wonyoung loves Pink and White roses, which I'm here now in front of their house with a bouquet of pink and white roses in my hands, I also have a small box with a necklace inside.

I ring the doorbell and stood there... a little bit nervous.

The door opens revealing Wonyoung in a nice comfortable clothes "U-Unnie?" She asks questioningly, I smiled.

"Good Morning Wony, here... this is for you." I handed her the bouquet of flowers shocking her

Third person's

"O-Oh... what's this for?" She took the bouquet and opened the door more "It's nothing..." Minju then opens the small box grabbing the beautiful necklace made just for Wonyoung.

"May I?" Minju asks... Wonyoung was flustered but nods in agreement, Minju leans in putting the neckalce around Wonyoung's neck.

A light pink tint could be seen forming in Wonyoung's cheeks while looking at Minju's face that was focused on Wonyoung's neck, locking the necklace and finally leaning away.

"Wonyoung-ah..." Minju held Wonyoung's hands earning a small Yes? from Wonyoung "Can I?" She paused for a bit squeezing Wonyoung's hands

"Can I court you?" Wonyoung swore her heart metled for a second, the feeling of about to faint because of happiness and excitement building in her.

"I know I was a coward and a bitch for not woman-ing up for you and also for not fighting my feelings towards you... But for all those years, I have and have always loved you even from a far... so Wonyoung-ah... will you please let me court you and win your heart once again?" Wonyoung's mouth was agape not knowing how to react or what to say... but for sure she knows that the only answer for that is...

"Yes" She uttered softly, Minju was silent for a second... was not reacting or more like spacing out

Wonyoung was waiting for Minju's response.

Until she flinched from the sudden outburst of Minju

"Yes?! YES!!! WOOOHHHH!! I FEEL LIKE A NEW PERSON!! I FEEL!.... I feel... I feel greatful, thank you... Wonyoung-ah, I won't disappoint you" Minju took Wonyoung's hands and kissed it for who knows how many times fluttering Wonyoung's heart.

...

"Mommy!" It was the day Minyoung always come, every Friday, Minju gestures Minyoung to come and sit beside her on her bed "How was school Minyoung?" Minju asks, the kid nodding.

"It was fine! Some bullied me because mama left... but I ignored them" Minyoung smiles resting her head on Minju's chest

"Guess what" Minju asks cheekily earning the cutest what she heard "Your mom agreed in courting her!" Minyoung lift her head up and smiles lifting both of her thumbs up to Minju.

The two talked, played and talked more about what Wonyoung loves and hates with each other until it's time for Minyoung to go home.

Minyoung was having fun, mostly with her real mother... she wouldn't expect that Minju's appearance is really not good looking but her heart and intentions are good and loving.

...

"Ms. Jang" Wonyoung's manager poked Wonyoung's shoulder making Wonyoung turn her head and look at her manager holding a bouquet of white and pink roses.

"Someone wants to give you this" Wonyoung's manager can't stop smiling while handing Wonyoung the bouquet, her manager walks away and when Wonyoung was looking at the roses she saw a little note.

"Have a great day in your magazine cover shoot Wony~<3

-K.M.J."

Wonyoung felt a gush of heat running up to her cheeks and blushed more harder when all the crew and staffs inside was cooing at Wonyoung.

She looked at the back of the note and saw another note

"I love you..."

She was trying not to scream or squeal at the moment so she bit her lower lip and covers her face while walking away from the shoot to calm down first.

"Kim Minju! You'll be the death of me!" She squeals inside her private room and stomps her feet feeling her heart melting from such a cliché and small thing from Minju.

-🥳

It was supposed to be a double update last night but I realized I still have no sleep😭😭