Damian's happiness turned sour quickly when he realized Loid wasn't gonna let go of him so easily.  He groaned as he tugged himself free from Loid's grasp and made his way out the door so he wouldn't be late for school.

Damian slowly made his way to the bus stop with no further complications, his eyes constantly scanned the area to make sure he wasn't being followed and nothing was out of the ordinary. Since Damian had become a Forger it was only necessary to be aware of his surroundings at all times you could never be too careful. Damian took a seat on the bus stop bench and took in his surrounding; spring was the most beautiful season of the year Damian loved gardening with his mother. It had been waiting for about 10 minutes when the bus rolled to a complete stop. Damian loaded into the bus, took a seat in the middle of the bus, and waited for his stop.

When Damian arrived at school he noticed his friends weren't waiting for him at the bus stop like they normally had. That was quite unusual but Damian shook it off and made his way to the school's gate.

Damian froze mid-step and jerked his head to the side; hanging upside down was a pink-haired girl, her eyebrows were furrowed into a deep frown, her eyes were squeezed shut and her face was twisted into an angry frown. Damian racked his mind trying to figure out what to say or what to even think as he stared at the peculiar girl.

"Class is starting soon. You're gonna be late if you  stay upside down up there." Damian called out nonchalantly as he continued on his way to school.

"Who cares. Especially not me. Im just waiting to be expelled." The girl rolled her eyes, she briefly looked over at Damian before going back to shutting her eyes.

Damian stared at her weirdly, his mind focused on her trying to read her mind to figure out what was wrong with her.

Silence. Pure silence. Damian's eyes shot open his mind raced he had never heard the silence that loud before. Normally he would hear buzzing or constant mumbling but here at this moment everything was silent, so silent he could hear himself thinking.

He stared at the girl in front of him hard, who was this girl? No. What was this girl? There was no way she was human.

"You might wanna shut your mouth before you catch a fly." The girl's mocking voice floated in the air dispelling the silence. She swung herself up from the branch she was hanging on and dropped from the tree. "Pervert. You didn't even try to look away. If you had seen anything what would you have done not knowing who I am? I am after all a princess." she began to walk towards Damian she was slightly taller than him she let out a triumphant humph, and she turned her head purposely hitting Damian with her hair before stalking off in the direction of the school gates.

Damian stared after her dumbfounded, not only had that stupid girl left him utterly speechless she had made a fool out of him. He Damian forger had just made a spectacle of himself without evening hitting her with a retort or smart remark. He was so surprised he couldn't even think at that moment, no, he couldn't think straight the second his eyes landed on her.

"Who was she..." Damian stared at the back of her head as she bounded towards the school gate with a carefree attitude.

Damian cursed at himself for getting sidetracked when he heard the bell ring out signaling class had started. Damian sighed before running to his class hoping his teacher would turn a blind eye just this one time.

Damian walked into class and made his way to his seat he was thankful his teacher was running late, he waved at his friends taking a seat next to them, "This morning was awful. Where were you two?" Damian groaned as he rested his chin on his hand.

Shit, we forgot to wait for him. He's gonna get angry what do I say?

oh man I forgot I was so distracted thinking about the Desmond girl.